Li Bert is offline New Member

natural bulk up in progress...need opinions

now that im done with post cycle, summer is basically over, and i just finished my week off break from the gym, its time to get that weight up there again. nowadays, my weight is around 238 fluctuating all the time. i havent been keeping up to date with new supplements and all these other products that are coming out. for me, the best way to gain weight is just to eat like a pig and supplement with massive amounts of protein. and i started that already. i have the cookies and dougnuts, along with my 10 pound tub of cookie dough that i eat daily. my abs are slowly leaving. very upsetting. but who cares, im trying to hit 260 by march.

i dont know were im going with this thread, but i guess i want to know what everyone uses lately when they are inbetween cycles. i honestly wouldnt even think about cycling off, but i dont think im ready for that yet.

i just wanna hear what everyones best methods of weight gain are when not juicing

Li Bert is offline New Member
    ^^^^

just keep eating that protein and taking in a higher carb diet works for me stay consistent I would try if possible going a little healthier than the donut diet just increase you calories and overall amount of food. One little trick i do to gain some tub is I eat a shit load and go to bed I know that is really not the best way but it works for me haha

Thread Information