Grant is offline Member

Beware! Fake QVs Are Everywhere

Just a heads up for everyone because I don't want to see members get burned. In the last two weeks i have seen and bought fake QV products. My friends have asked me to look at their gear they recently bought, and I saw fake EQ from them and fake Deca . I had bought three bottles in which one was fake (if you are not allowed to open the boxes of QV products, don't buy them). Maybe I have been out of the loop, but all the sudden I am seeing so many fakes. The outside box holograms are even being copied right except for the fakes will have quality vet in small letters instead of it saying Vet three times in small font. Every detail matters in spotting QV fakes. Anymore experience with QV fakes, please respond because a great deal of members here use it.

cyberthug is offline New Member
    I've read so much positive stuff about qv that i was really excited when my source had some test enan (batch 011). Soon as i bought it there was nothing but negative threads on qv. I traded my qv test enan. back to my source for brovel. It's always worked great for me and this cycle is no exception. I feel like a freakin KING. I'm just sad i've only got 3 weeks left. Bottom line, whether it's underdosed or counterfeit, I'm staying away from qv for now.

cajun2577 is offline New Member
    Wheww Well i just went and checked mine and is batch 011E (enanthate ) and it is real the 15 lbs i gained in 6 weeks can attest to that. Hope the brovel wasn't more man. I just checked mine and you should see to "V's" one upside down and you can see that from just the box. Hope this helps

IMNICE56 is offline New Member
    what does the fake deca look like ????

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    GRANT is right. I have a bottle of qv testosterone enanthate in which I believe to be bogus!

Its QV ENANTAT 250 50ML bottle
    QVE 005
    07 2005

My sex drive is usually up by week three but not this time!

If this stuff proves to be bogus I'll never order QV products in the future.

Anyone know how to check for bad batches directly with QV. Thats what I'm trying to find out!!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Oh no the deca Im suppose to be getting is QV Deca300, how can I tell, before I lay the money down, if this is fake or not? Please give me some suggestions on this one. The hologram, the color, the box, the label?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Can you post some pictures of the fakes?

Pleazzzzzzzeeeee post some pics or more info on the fakes. I need help, dont wanna lay down money for fakes if I can help!

Austex is offline Member
    Quality Vet will not be able to help you with product fakes. They have a company called Cencon analyze every batch that is produced. I inquired to a recent batch of QV Enantat 250 (#QVE-009) due to many complaints I had received/heard and the product analysis resulted in 251.70 mg/ml. Know what to check for in a product before you buy...and the best advice I can give someone is to have an reliable outside source (in another country, not the guy you met at the gym).

cajun2577 is offline New Member
    I have that batch (009) also and I checked the web site of their's and it said the same mgs. But what complaints have you gotten and from which batch. Oh and if you want to find the batch numbers and strenght then go to yahoo and search qualityvet.com.mex

DAR
    DAR is offline New Member
    I also had bought some fake teston 200 QV a couple weeks ago. It had square corners on the label, the hologram didn't change colors and the top cap didn't say QV. I just came back from Mexico with some new QV gear and what you need to look for is the round corners on the label and change of color on the hologram. I just checked out the batch and it matches up to their website.

AUSTEX, wouldnt it be better to have a guy at your gym? You can view the products before laying down the money. If you get it from an outside source, you send the money, get fakes, your screwed, right?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    QV's rep is going down fast. Time to switch to underground gear. Research Tech and Shanghai Labs will be in my next cycle.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Thumbs up I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    QV's rep is going down fast. Time to switch to underground gear. Research Tech and Shanghai Labs will be in my next cycle.

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Research tech for me from now on!!!!!

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    AUSTEX, wouldnt it be better to have a guy at your gym? You can view the products before laying down the money. If you get it from an outside source, you send the money, get fakes, your screwed, right?
    Note I said a reliable outside source. Take a trip down south and if you know what to look for you won't have any problems finding an "authorized" distributor. QV and Denkall products are true products, and the dose strength they provide on the website is calculated from an outside lab. I'm not saying there is never a bad batch that comes out of their labs, I'm stating that if you have a bad experience, you more than likely were sold a fake. Some "reliable" sources will even insure your packages to an extent.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    you can verify the qv products at thier website. you can match the lot nubers and exp date. Also, the hologram sticker. They have pic's on the site of how they should look! http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/

Thread Information