Thread: bitch tits

straightup789 is offline New Member

bitch tits

I got a question I took test prop and winny about 2 months ago and got little bitch tits. Anyone out there that could give me advice about how to get rid of them. What should I take?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by straightup789
    I got a question I took test prop and winny about 2 months ago and got little bitch tits. Anyone out there that could give me advice about how to get rid of them. What should I take?
    Little bitch tits???

You have two gyno developments? What stage? just a puffiness? - need a bit more info.

That's serious

Might need to see a doctor...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Little bitch tits???

You have two gyno developments? What stage? just a puffiness? - need a bit more info.

That's serious

Might need to see a doctor...

If you have developed gyno then you will have to get a "boob" job to get ride of the tissue. If just puffy like rookie ask then you may be able to fight is off still

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If it's just puffiness ... get some anti-e's to combat that shit.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    seems like i've been seeing a lot of bitch tit incidents with prop..is it just me?

toolman is offline Banned
    Anyone who doesn't take anti e's as a preventative deserves a set.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    If you have developed gyno then you will have to get a "boob" job to get ride of the tissue. If just puffy like rookie ask then you may be able to fight is off still
    In the Q&A section, there is a post claiming that it may be possible to
    REDUCE the more permanent results of gyno by taking nolva and cycling bromo or dopagin on 4 wks off 4 wks. There is a quote by somone saying he reduced his gyno from the size of a quarter to the size of a dime or something. I believe I have a small amount of gyno, and am about to try this. Ill post a thread later on with the results. As for now... any other thoughts on this?

peace

rc

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    In the Q&A section, there is a post claiming that it may be possible to
    REDUCE the more permanent results of gyno by taking nolva and cycling bromo or dopagin on 4 wks off 4 wks. There is a quote by somone saying he reduced his gyno from the size of a quarter to the size of a dime or something. I believe I have a small amount of gyno, and am about to try this. Ill post a thread later on with the results. As for now... any other thoughts on this?

peace

rc
    I've read something similar..... also a couple of guys on this board said after using anti-e's the development subsided.

The problem with this particular scenario, though - we don't even know what this guy has - until he clarifies that - we don't know if he has a gyno or something else.

Jay

straightup789 is offline New Member
    ok... I saw some pictures of bitch tits and thank God I don't have what I saw... So they are just puff... Can I still talk nolv? Even after after two months off the steriods ?

Quote Originally Posted by straightup789
    ok... I saw some pictures of bitch tits and thank God I don't have what I saw... So they are just puff... Can I still talk nolv? Even after after two months off the steriods?
    You have to be a bit more specific - describe what you have (in details) if you can, post a pic - I'm sure you'll get responses

Thread Information