J-Bud is offline Associate Member

What do you prefer Dbol or Anadrol and why

Fill me in bros.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Haven't done Anadrol YET ... but I do like Dbol , it makes me tingle all over!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anadrol -

Monster Strength - Monster Size - Monster aggression.

Dbol -

Good Strength - Good Size - Lower back too sore to even work out.

Gimme drol any day.

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    From my research, Drol also does not lead to hair loss like Dbol so for me that is also a bonus. It almost seems like Dbol gives more acne also, but thats just from book jockeying so I don't really know. I think Drol with be weeks 1-4 on my next cycle.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    This is a concerning issue to me too. I simply loved dbol (thai), i gained lots and even kept most after my cycle. already past 3 weeks after my short dbol + sust cycle yet my strength & mass is still there.

I was thinking of trying anadrol (duopharm) some day but is skeptical as you seem to lose most of your gains(or at leat more than dbol) after your drol cycle.

Dbol gives me qualitative & quantitative mass(low water retention for me) whereas i feel that anadrol simply adds puffiness mistaken as mass by some. Than theres also the part where you'll lose the water and get discouraged to see your strength n "mass" literally draining off your body.

Im speaking from hearing from 2 of my gym buddies experiences. Yea, so i would choose dbol.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I keep roughly 95% of my strength with anadrol when i come off.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    From my research, Drol also does not lead to hair loss like Dbol so for me that is also a bonus. It almost seems like Dbol gives more acne also, but thats just from book jockeying so I don't really know. I think Drol with be weeks 1-4 on my next cycle.
    thats totally opposite of what my buddy experienced during his drol cycle. He told me that he had a substantial amount of hair loss and you should have seen his bumpy face while he's on drol

however he has never taken dbol so what won't be able to make a direct comparison. as fpor the sides i certainly think that it varies from individual... so just keep you fingers crossed and hopes both works well no matter which u choose

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree about the acne... i break out like a teenager at before the prom on drol. No hairloss for me though, winny is the only thing that thins me out up top.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I keep roughly 95% of my strength with anadrol when i come off.

bro, what do you think its the reason behind you keeping that much strentgh? its just awesome as my buddy lost almost as much as you kept. do you think the brand plays a role too? or was it some unique method of pct?

i would seriously consider anadrol in my next cycle if i have the means to keep the gains like you did.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Anadrol -

Monster Strength - Monster Size - Monster aggression.

Dbol -

Good Strength - Good Size - Lower back too sore to even work out.

Gimme drol any day.
    I'm with you all the way...

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I am glad this came up as I am trying to plan my next cycle which would probably be around the 1st of December.
    I was thinging:
    Weeks 1-4 dbol or anadrol
    Weeks 1-11 Deca or EQ
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp or Enan.
    Nolvadex throughout
    PCT
    I truly am divided on the dbol/anadrol especially since I am very prone to shoulder and chest acne
    As I said I am in the early planning stage, but this definetly help.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Honestly, I think the reason I keep most of my strength from anadrol is because I run it longer and at higher doses than most people would and of course continue running other AAS. I do however lose a good amount of weight when coming off drol as in a normal "kickstart" I'll put on over 20 lbs of water from it so it seems drastic when i stop retaining all the fluid. I've never had any problems with losing strength when coming off AS though, maybe i'm lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    I am glad this came up as I am trying to plan my next cycle which would probably be around the 1st of December.
    I was thinging:
    Weeks 1-4 dbol or anadrol
    Weeks 1-11 Deca or EQ
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp or Enan.
    Nolvadex throughout
    PCT
    I truly am divided on the dbol/anadrol especially since I am very prone to shoulder and chest acne
    As I said I am in the early planning stage, but this definetly help.
    i think you might wanna consider dbol if you have problems with acne. use it, see how it works and its not too late to use anadrol in the next cycle just to play safe.

i would choose do a combi of test e, eq & dbol and trust that this will give me solid gains, however individual opinions vary

Hey Bro, You should make this one a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    i think you might wanna consider dbol if you have problems with acne. use it, see how it works and its not too late to use anadrol in the next cycle just to play safe.

i would choose do a combi of test e, eq & dbol and trust that this will give me solid gains, however individual opinions vary
    I have been leaning towards the dbol,and as far as the Eq or deca , I am 43 years old and being an old fart, the deca sure makes my joints feel young even if it tries to make my dick feel old. But, enough test. and everything is fine. Thanks for the input Bro.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Honestly, I think the reason I keep most of my strength from anadrol is because I run it longer and at higher doses than most people would and of course continue running other AAS. I do however lose a good amount of weight when coming off drol as in a normal "kickstart" I'll put on over 20 lbs of water from it so it seems drastic when i stop retaining all the fluid. I've never had any problems with losing strength when coming off AS though, maybe i'm lucky.
    thinking about adding anadrol to cycle this winter..what doses are you using to gain this weight..and how bad is your agression

BDTR is offline Retired
    150mg ed for 10 weeks....

My aggression is up there, but it could be the fina too. If i didn't do MMA fighting i'd probably be in prison though, I'm feeling pretty heated lately.

My aggression is up there, but it could be the fina too. If i didn't do MMA fighting i'd probably be in prison though, I'm feeling pretty heated lately.
    damn 150mg......shit im ready to kill my wife on 1000mg test..i run from fina because im so mean but 150mg anadrol ...damn i was considering 75mg ed

BDTR is offline Retired
    75 should be fine.

I go with the Dbol just bc there is so much water weight with the drol but both great I can't really bash either one

jersey juice is offline Member
    I get acne regardless of what I take, but I only use 50mg of drol when I use it and that is plenty for me. Aggression is up, strength is up and IMO it's better only because I have lumbar issues in my lower back and drol makes it tough to get out of bed on those days after doing legs or deads. Both bloat you up and you lose the retention after you stop and you really run almost the same doses for both, 50mg drol is a normal dose as is 50mg of dbol

Big Babom is offline New Member
    I like Anadrol , give good size and no acne like the dbol does .

Quote Originally Posted by Big Babom
    I like Anadrol , give good size and no acne like the dbol does .
    what is your doses taken on anadrol

150mng for 10 weeks ? holly cow ...Know i understand why you had crazy temper ..

Im on
    1000mg sust 1-12 week
    100mg of adrol for the first 2 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks and stop
    Eq 400mg for 12 weeks
    Tren - 80 mg dsdn starting on week 3 and using for 8 weeks or more .
    Winstrol - 50 Ed starting on week 6 and stop on week12 or 14.
    lol

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Babom
    Im on
    1000mg sust 1-12 week
    100mg of adrol for the first 2 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks and stop
    Eq 400mg for 12 weeks
    Tren - 80 mg dsdn starting on week 3 and using for 8 weeks or more .
    Winstrol - 50 Ed starting on week 6 and stop on week12 or 14.
    lol
    Big, this is a monster cycle! How many cycles have you done? What are your stats?

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Anadrol - just didn't get what I thought I was going to get from it. Started at 50ed for 1st week, then 100ed for 2nd week, then 150ed for weeks 3 & 4. I don't recall the agression but I somewhat remember the 10 pounds in like 3 days after the first 2 weeks. Personally, I like I got some bad shit.

D-bol - LOVE IT! Even the lower back pumps are worth the ending results.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    Big, this is a monster cycle! How many cycles have you done? What are your stats?

I have done a lot of cycles bro im on this game since im 16 years old i have 22 ..

best regards

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Bdtr...I am about a 3rd of your size but..I think I could take you I'll just bite them damn ankles IM kidding bro!

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I go with the Dbol just bc there is so much water weight with the drol but both great I can't really bash either one
    I can take 150mg drol a day along with 50mg winny and a clean diet and I don't get any bloat. I hate the fucking back pumps from dbol as well..

You are a big damn buy for MMA. Who do you train under? My main gym is Straightblast gym which is mostly Machado BJJ, Muay Thai, and greco rioman wrestling. I also train with a Charles GRACIE school and with the No Limit Fight club. there guys are mostly under One of the Gracies and there are a couple fairtex sponsered kickboxers. My best friend was a pro boxer so he's been alot of help as well...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Right now looking for a new BJJ school, thinking maybe Boston BJJ acedemy unless i find a decent gracie school locally. My BJJ skills aren't all that great, been doin it three years - a purple belt currently, for the longest time my grapple skills were based on the idea that no matter what position on the ground I was in, I'd be strong enough to just stand up off the matt and use my size to ground and pound as my striking and standup game is where i dominate. I took this tank abott approach for quite some time until I got tapped in about 40 seconds with a generic ankle lock that I should have never even been caught in. Hopefully planning on leaning out to 8% within the next 6 months and get my cardio up more, if I don't KO within 4 minutes I feel like bob sapp too drained to even talk straight. How long have you been training?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Few questions..

1) How bad is the lower back pain on Dianabol ? I've never heard of this, so I was wondering. Does it start immediately after the first day, or does it occur after prolonged use, and if so, after how long.

2) Do you think that the lower back pain is dose dependant? For example, if someone takes 40mg everday, do you think that person would experience back pain?

3) Does anyone know WHY Dianabol causes back pain?

I've only been doing the BJJ and Mauy Thai for 1 1/2yrs now. probably a blue belt level but haven't tested. I do have an extensive boxing back ground from when i was younger though...

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    that big ass tatoo,arms,shoulders make you look like a prison guy! LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    You should see me now... both arms are pretty much done, back of my neck, working on my entire chest, then workin' out a sick roman empire gladiator scene as a full back piece, lions eating christians and all that good stuff.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if I don't KO within 4 minutes I feel like bob sapp too drained to even talk straight.
    LOLOL
    my friends and i have an obsession with bob sapp and his japanese propaganda. I downloaded a few vids of his fights from kazaa, and man is he a big mfer. You'd think that he'd be able to just muscle his way out of any kind of lock, but he sure fights like crap (after the first round ) for a guy that damn huge.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    LOLOL
    my friends and i have an obsession with bob sapp and his japanese propaganda. I downloaded a few vids of his fights from kazaa, and man is he a big mfer. You'd think that he'd be able to just muscle his way out of any kind of lock, but he sure fights like crap (after the first round ) for a guy that damn huge.
    His form really sucks but he's f'in huge so he gets away with it...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Ive trained with Bob Sapp he is a strong Mo Fo

Thread Information