Thread: Gains

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Gains

Yesterday was my 5th injection. I'm doing a 10 week stack with Deca 600mg, Sust 600mg, Dbol 50mg for 5 weeks, and Winny 50mg for 5 weeks.

Everytime I go to the gym I'm stronger. I eat 4000-5000 cal/day and 300-450g protein/day. I haven't gained any weight but I'm loosing fat fast. It seems like the more I eat the leaner I get.

I've put 60 lbs on my bench in 4 weeks. My straight bar curls went from 135 lbs for 1 rep to 135 lbs for 7 reps and this week I plan on 135 for 9 reps. My hack squats went from 3 plates aside for sets of 10 to 4 plates aside for sets of 10. I plan on doing 5 plates aside for sets of 10 in the next 2-3 weeks.

Do these gains sound about right or should I be expecting more?

Later,

Braz_Machine

cnyce89 is offline Banned

Hmm...

your strength gains sounds nice, but i would think that you would have gained a couple pounds if your on your 5th week of that cycle IMO....

C

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    Sweet!!!!!!!

keep it up

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    600mg of Sust?

Mike Guest
    If you are losing fat fast then you ARE gaining muscle weight - just compensating by losing fat weight - besides give it a couple weeks for weight increase - excellent gains so far - as for expecting more......you greedy bitch

choice is offline Junior Member
    Mike is right, you may be losing fat and gaining muscle, but if I had to guess, I would be a little suspicious about that dbol . 5 weeks of 50mg would have put more weight on you than 5 weeks of winny would have ever got rid of. Something to think about! I usually put on 15-20lbs. from the 5 weeks of dbol, and all the deca and sus seems to do is solidify those gains, and maybe add a little more. Something is working however, nice strength gains. Be safe!@

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Lee Haney:

"Its about quality not quantity, too much of one and none of the other and you've got a problem"

Great gains, easy on the bar man you want to ensure the joints don't suffer, keep alittle in the tank for later, JMO!

BA

supersquater is offline New Member
    Great gains Braz.....keep us posted bro.

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Thread Information