Thread: sleep

bigrot is offline New Member

sleep

6 weeks into cycle first time 300 deca ew. 200 test cyp ew .100 testprop eod .50 mg proviron .1mg arimedex . had nipple tenderness . went away after arimdex.now cant sleep what could be causeing this.need help

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    cant help you with that but it does seem your deca dose is a little low and why are you running both the test esters at the same time

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea how many cycles have you run? you should use the prop towards the end of your cycle *(even better though, save it for next cycle and use the deca and cyp)..and up the dosage of cyp to atleast 500 and your deca to 400...and as for your sleep, well i get that shit too..i just take it, what can you do, take a sleeping pill to help?? i do, but im not sure how many people on here would agree with it

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I use a sleep aid whenever I have trouble sleeping. There making more protein powders now that have natural sleep aids in them also. They are fairly pricy though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    yea how many cycles have you run? you should use the prop towards the end of your cycle *(even better though, save it for next cycle and use the deca and cyp)..and up the dosage of cyp to atleast 500 and your deca to 400...and as for your sleep, well i get that shit too..i just take it, what can you do, take a sleeping pill to help?? i do, but im not sure how many people on here would agree with it
    I agree with the sleeping pill and the stuff about his cycle. Winny makes me stay up all hours of the night. The only way I would get any sleep was to pop a Zanex. My buddy gave me a few and they helped but I wouldn't take them every night. I will be using Fina in my next cycle so I know I will not be getting any sleep again.

depdaddy is offline Member
    dont sleep much here either..i toss all night if i go to bed before 2am..and im back up around 6am..that sucks..i start getting tired around 5pm but wake up after a few minutes of sleep and thats all i need until 2am

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    With all due respect... But isnt prop the fastest acting test? And the cyp the slowest? Well... I think this guy is doing the cycle right... The prop early to give the cycle a boost start, then wait for the cyp to kick in by week 4 or something!

Depdaddy... I think you should continue doing your prop until week five, then cut it! Bump the cyp dosage to higher than deca ... And your cycle is a good first cycle!

Good luck bro!

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    I see you are in week 6... well you may drop the prop now! LOL!

I had sleeping problems myself during week 4 to 6... I took GABA for some quality sleep(Increases the chance of REM-sleep) And it helped to get only like 4-5 hours of sleep... Try it bro, and good luck!!!

Thread Information