Winny gains /PCT

I am in week 5 of winny and looking damn good after finishing up fina test before this. Will I look this good when I stop taking the winny? Like the super hard look I have gotten? Or does that go away when you stop taking winny shots?

Also, what about staying on winny 7 weeks instead of 6?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you running winny alone?

Don't expect to be as rock hard post cycle as you are while you're on, the hardening effects aren't permenent but they can be maintained to a degree with propper diet.

Staying on 7 weeks is fine as well.

Well are we talking proper diet as in current diet, 2100 cals diet, or do I need to up the cals duing PCT to maintance level.

Or are we talking proper diet as in the right foods, no sudden drop in cals.

And yes, right now I am winny alone. I am finishing my test/fina cycle with winny. I started winy with 2 weeks left of test enth.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Like bdtr said .. You will lose some of the hardened, vascular look when you come off. But if you keep a CLEAN and moderate diet (as in, cal intake compared to cals burned) afterwards you should maintain most of what you've accomplished.

Cool. I am eating super clean right now because I am dieting. Lovin the way I look as well.

somedude247 is offline Member
    U will lose that hard ripped look dude.....but as long as u are fairly lean...hardness should not be a problem....

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Like bdtr said .. You will lose some of the hardened, vascular look when you come off. But if you keep a CLEAN and moderate diet (as in, cal intake compared to cals burned) afterwards you should maintain most of what you've accomplished.

So I want to stop having a calorie deficit during and after pct?

Thread Information