Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Make or Store the fina pellets

I have my kit and pellets...but I don't plan on using fina in a cycle until the new year. My question is should I make the inj fina or leave the pellets in the fridge and make the inj fina closer to when I would use it. I just hate having those pellets sitting in the fridge for people to see.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You could make it and store it for the new year if it's absolutely nescacarry.... I'd just hold off if you could though.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You could make it and store it for the new year if it's absolutely nescacarry.... I'd just hold off if you could though.
    That's what I'm planning on doing...but if either way would not harm the gear then I would just make it and set it aside.

BDTR is offline Retired
    just keep it in a cool dry place. You may have a little settling etc.. though. It'll be fine for that long though IMO

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id leave it in the fridge myself. Put it underneath the little veggie drawer. Actually pull the drawer out and put it back there and then but the drawer back in. Works great

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Good thing you brought this topic up Money...it prompted me to check out my pellets I had since late June...they expire Jan of 2004 I wasnt planning on using them till Nov for a ten week cycle. It should be good still if I run into Jan if I convert it in Nov, shouldnt it?

Thread Information