cosmokramer is offline Junior Member

Time to come clean with you all

Like I said its time to come clean. After reading that post with the 16 year old wanting to take AS it made me think of how young I was when I did my first cycle of AS. Well I was only 17 but it was about a month before I turned 18. I was very misinformed because I was not fortunate enough to have access to this board. I had only been training for about a year and didn’t have my diet in check. My first cycle was sus250 at 250mg a week for the first 5 weeks and then 500mg for the next 5 weeks. I gained about thirty pounds on that cycle. I’ve done another cycle since then and did not gain much because I started that cycle about three months after I got off my first cycle. My second cycle consisted of sus250 at 500mg a week for 8 weeks. And now it is a year later, I’m now 19 and been working my ass off for the past year at a real gym. Even though my training and diet are in check, thanks to you guys, I have not gained much because of the taking of the AS. I wish I had never started in the first place but since I did the show must go on. I am planning a cycle to start next month and hopefully it will be my last. The only reason I’m going on this particular cycle is to get ripped for spring break. This is my cycle:

Weeks 1-8: sus250 1cc every week
    Weeks 1-8: equipoise 500mg every week
    Weeks 4-10: Fina 75mg eod
    Weeks 4-10: winny 60mg ed
    Followed up with some clomid and clen (if needed)

Supplements throughout cycle are:

Glucosimine (just with the winny)
    Saw palomento
    Pantothenic acid
    Multivitamins
    Milkthistle (just with the winny)
    Cranberry extract (just with the fina)
    ZMA Fuel (just with the clomid)
    Tribulus (just with the clomid)

I do need a little help on the mg of the supps.
    So tell me what you think. Criticism is welcome.

One more thing the only reason the sus250 is so low is because the only reason I’m taking it in the first place is to cure the fina-dick.

Cosmo

Almost forgot, my stats are:

Age 19
    Height 6'1
    weight 205
    bodyfat around 13%

I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but bump any way.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well i think if you are that age you are silly for doing AS you need to hit your natrual potential first...YOU can do more harm than good..JMO....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Time to come clean with you all

Originally posted by cosmokramer
    . I am planning a cycle to start next month and hopefully it will be my last.
    You wish.

Well, you can not erase the past , and not EVERYONE gets f*cked up for life by starting AS at an early age. It is not advisable, but what's done is done. Good luck on the upcoming cycle.

Also, i just read back and noticed by all your supplements there is a parenthesis that says (only during so and so). I'd say to run those supplements through the whole cyc, to prime your body for what is to come and to ease off it when you are done. Just MO, take it for what it's worth.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 12-20-2001 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks for the advise papa. By the way how old were you on your first cylce?

Bruthaman, I would do the fina ed instead of eod, and drop the sust for enanth or cyp since they hold less water IMO (and that's part of getting ripped). Or better yet, if you got the cash and since your running such a low dose of test, just get some good prop and run it at 50mg ed (you can mix it with the fina while your on fina).

Also, like PPP said, take the supps the whole way through. Actually start them a little earlier, and run them past the clomid therapy. This is especially important for the milkthistle and cran. extract.

Oh, and I wouldn't run the winny for 7 weeks. cut it down to just the last 4-5 weeks and If you have extra winny (if you planned around 7 weeks) then just up the dose.

Lata

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    if u are going to use a test during a cutting cycle i would definately use prop because it is fast acting and retains the least amt of water. u might wanat to reconsider the doses, that is alot of aas to be using for just ur third cycle

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    At 19 hell no. Dude train till at least 21-22 and then maybe consider using them. You be suprised i did my first small cycle at 22. By the way i was already 6'2 220 10% at you age i was 6'2 190. So you have alot of time to grow beffore considering AS.

Thread Information