Thread: should I wait?

searching4theswole is offline New Member

should I wait?

I was wondering what the difference it would be if I was to run some d-bol in the middle of a 10 week cycle.
    I plan on Deca 400mg/wk,Sust 500mg/wk, and some d-bol.
    But the thing is I don't have any right now so I figure I just start my cycle with the injectables and then as soon as I get my orals I take em from then on for 4 weeks.
    Is this a bad idea?Will it be less effective or more harmful if I start d-bol on my 2nd or 3rd week?
    Should I wait?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by searching4theswole
    I was wondering what the difference it would be if I was to run some d-bol in the middle of a 10 week cycle.
    I plan on Deca 400mg/wk,Sust 500mg/wk, and some d-bol.
    But the thing is I don't have any right now so I figure I just start my cycle with the injectables and then as soon as I get my orals I take em from then on for 4 weeks.
    Is this a bad idea?Will it be less effective or more harmful if I start d-bol on my 2nd or 3rd week?
    Should I wait?
    i don't think it should be a problem if you waited...i would never run dbol at the end of a cycle unless it was at 5 or 10mg/day instead of a higher dosage.

the purpose for running it early on is to start getting the effects of the oral before the injectable begins to work. as long as you have 5 weeks left in the cycle after you finish the dbol you should be able to keep most of your gains from it assuming you weren't retaining a bunch of water.

some others may suggest you just sit on them for another cycle, but i really don't think it will matter in this case.

you have your anti's i hope?

Thread Information