Ice Man 41 is offline New Member

First cycle...........what do you think?

Hey guys this is my first cycle. I am an ice hockey player and I play college hockey. I was looking to put on about 10-20 lbs(anywhere in that range). This is what I'm thinking about running...tell me what you think.

Week1: 25 mg/day d-bol tabs........250mg Omnadren
    week2: 25 mg/day d-bol tabs........250mg Omnadren
    week3: 25 mg/day d-bol tabs........500mg Omnadren
    week4: 25 mg/day d-bol tabs........500mg Omnadren
    week5: 25 mg/day d-bol tabs........500mg Omnadren
    week6: 500mg Omnadren
    week7: 500mg Omnadren
    week8: 500mg Omnadren

Please let me know what you guys think about it. If you think I should add anything or take something out just say...Thanks

" every minute you dont train someone is out there getting bigger, stronger, and faster then you are."

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How about some stats Bro

JohnnyB

stats

19 years old......6'1" 175

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    It's definitely got some potential to put on serious size. Just make sure you know how to do your post-cycle therapy, as we like to call it here on AR, correctly. I would use Nolvadex for the first week at 40mg every day, and then 20mg ED for as long as you need to, maybe like 3-5 weeks. Nolvadex is very safe, so don't worry about taking it for too long. Also make sure that after the cycle, you do not start using anabolics again until at least 8 weeks later(nolvadex doesn't count).

Good luck and kick ass.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    19 yrs old is a little too early.

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    might wanna think about ten or twelve weeks, 500 mg all the way through, no need to pyramid up. and proper pct

BDTR is offline Retired
    Too young.

I disagree tri. If he's happy with his height, I'd say go for it. I know tons of teens who have used steroids and have no problems, myself included. Although when I took steriods at 15, it did close my growth plates. But it's not really a big deal, being 5'9" is fine for me. It's a widely held misconception that "21" is the magic number. The fact is there is no evidence to support this claim, nor would there be. The body does not learn to react to extra testosterone later in life any differently than in early life. The same processes happen. The same side affects occur. The only difference is the closing of the growth plates.

But then again, you are entitled to your opinion, so your point is just as valid as mine.

Oh yeah another thing. No need to pyramid up. Just run 500mg of test all the way.

25mg ed d-bol, wks 1-5
    500mg omna, wks 1-10
    clomid wks 13-16
    anti e's handy

yeah if you are willing to take the more risks at being younger and starting AAS then you take that risk. It is not like the use of AAS are considered safe after 21. Just be safe and make sure you are in it 100% good luck ~Peace

thanks.....quick question...what is the clomid used for?

normalizing your HPTA, go to the thread search and do a lot of research before you start a cycle, clomid is essential

Making dicisiom at 19 rthat can effect the rest of your life isn't a good idea. If you can't make gains at 19 when your hormones are sky high, you need to work on your diet, training and recovery

JohnnyB

BDTR is offline Retired
    ^^^ bump for what johnny b said. Trust me, i've been there.

Here is the link to a good clomid post:
    http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...p?threadid=646

You can use either Clomid or Nolvadex (like I suggested above) for restoring your natural hormone levels. This is crucial to help retain maximal muscle gains after your cycle.

What one would you consider more...clomid or nolvadex ?

both, if you get any signs of gyno, run the novaldex, you NEED clomid

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    You can use either Clomid or Nolvadex(like I suggested above) for restoring your natural hormone levels. This is crucial to help retain maximal muscle gains after your cycle.
    So does he recover the devolopment of his hormonal system too or just to where he was at when he shut it down?

JohnnyB

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    As you all know, I agree with the principles behind what JohnnyB said. I don't know that there is a 'magic age' but I do feel 19 is a little to early.

Willpower .. definitely both of our points are valid, and I always welcome civilized disagreement. It is the best way for me to learn and understand all aspects of AAS issues.

i know how it is- people are telling you not to, and it probably ain't doing shit, but think about this..... if you do a cycle now, before you are completely out of adolescence, you could fuck up your test production forever. (no hard ons, no sex drive, no aggressiveness on the hockey rink, etc.) testosterone is everything that makes you a man, w/out it you will be a woman. i don't want to sound like a hippocrite, since i've been sitting here giving you advice, but these guys are probably right, they know their shit. but if you're not gonna listen, make sure you do your research, and do it right.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If he's asking what Clomid is, He shouldn't be doing it PERIOD. Plus still to young!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    So does he recover the devolopment of his hormonal system too or just to where he was at when he shut it down?

JohnnyB
    Johnny what are you asking here? I'm not sure what you mean.

To EGP-Like I said above, there is no difference between taking steriods at 19 vs say, 25. The only difference is the closing of the growth plates. I can tell you, for a fact, that my testosterone levels after cycling returned to their normal teenage levels after I finished(I was using Nolvadex FYI). I also know of other teens who have done this and they have absolutely no problems with their testosterone levels now. I strongly believe that the idea that "your testosterone levels will be shut down the rest of your life" is a widely held misconception with absolutely no scientific backing.

To buylongterm- Why don't you think he should be doing it? Taking steriods is not rocket science. Now he knows about PCT. Now he is ready. Why shouldn't he do it now? His cycle looks fine to me.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 09-04-2003 at 03:34 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think what johnny B is trying to say is that at 19 his hormonal system is not fully developed yet and while he will recover back to the state he WAS in, his system will not reach its destined genetic maturity...

you see the "vet" under johnny b's name?, are you a doctor? if you're lucky, is everyone lucky? why should he take the chance? why would you encourage him to risk something like that.I could be wrong, but i dont think nolva restores your hpta, it's an anti-e.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think what johnny B is trying to say is that at 19 his hormonal system is not fully developed yet and while he will recover back to the state he WAS in, his system will not reach its destined genetic maturity...
    right on.

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    i think theres a lot of speculation going on here... i dont think theres any study that says taking steroids in late adolescence is going to mess with your hormonal systems or maturity permanently. that said, its really amazing to me that the body will recover back to normal teenage levels instead of coming back in a normal adult level. im curious to know what regulates that.

well to add to that, i dont see too many steroid testing being done on teens in the future we cant go by testimonials either, for every person who started at 19 and got fucked up, theres some whos 30 who started and got fucked up, and theres someone who started at 15 and never had a problem

i do agree though that using steroids at a young age is a big risk for a small benefit, when u consider a young man can gain nearly as much when u consider the lack of gains during post cycle therapy . you could gain more if you did short pct or super long cycles but thats even more trouble

i saw a post of a fifty year old guy who said his test levels were fucked up his whole adult life because of some d-bol he did in highschool

look under this thread: im seventeen and thinking about taking steroids please give me some advice.

yea i saw that too. ignoring the fact that it is one story from one guy, im sure somebody has been shut down before from one cycle, regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by ittybittymass
    i think theres a lot of speculation going on here... i dont think theres any study that says taking steroids in late adolescence is going to mess with your hormonal systems or maturity permanently. that said, its really amazing to me that the body will recover back to normal teenage levels instead of coming back in a normal adult level. im curious to know what regulates that.
    IBM- It is my understanding that your genetics determine this. Your genetics determine when you go into puberty, and they also determine the duration of your "teenage hormone levels". So, after I was done with a cycle as a teenager(or any teen for that matter), my body simply went along with the program, and knew that it had to maintain the teenage level, because it was not time to stop them yet. The body does not say "whoa, I just received a whole lot of testosterone ; I guess I better shut down the teenage levels now". Why? Because for 10,000 years this has never happened. Only 50 years ago has this happened, and the body does not recognize this, and it would have no reason to have a system to recognize this. Sure, there is the negative feedback loop, if the body detects an overabundance of a certain hormone it will regulate itself, and it will also regulate a problem in underabundance. But that does not change the genetic program; it is only trying to return to homeostatis.

for the injects some of my boys put it in there arm and some do there ass. which one would you guys suggest more?

http://www.spotinjections.com

Stick to deltoid for the most part of your cycle. You can also go into the quadricep and glute, although be very careful when you inject. Make sure you study that website I gave you very closely before you try anything.

thanks man, and thanks for all the help i will keep you informed on y cycle i will be starting it on monday

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Thanks Bro that is what I was talking about. I know thier are lots of people that should be waiting, but do gear anyway and as far as they can tell everything is fine. Only time will tell if everything is fine or not.

JohnnyB

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Even if you are too young, for your height you have a long way to go naturally to get some weight on you. I would stck to natural and eat like a pig (everything).

Thread Information