steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Test prop question

Hi Bros, I was planning on running a test only cycle (cyp) 500 mgs week (mon/thurs), thinking about running test prop (viromone) instead ,what would a cycle look like, quantity, injection times, etc. BTW 1st cycle, 28 y.o., 190lbs , 10-12%bf. Thanks again!!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    the test only cycle is a good idea for your first time, but i would reconsider using the prop...it will require injections everyday. if you can handle that your first time out, go for it..

if you are going to use prop, i'd go with 50-75mg/day, for 10 wks, starting PCT day after last injection

cyp or en i would run 200-250mg twice/wk for 10 wks, starting PCT 2 weeks out.

cheers

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go with the cyp at 500mg, if you want to try prop, go 100mg eod for the first 3-4 weeks, then 100mg eod for 2 weeks after last cyp shot. Start pct 3 days after last prop shot.

JohnnyB

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Hi Bros, I was planning on running a test only cycle (cyp) 500 mgs week (mon/thurs), thinking about running test prop (viromone) instead ,what would a cycle look like, quantity, injection times, etc. BTW 1st cycle, 28 y.o., 190lbs , 10-12%bf. Thanks again!!
    what kind of quality cyp can u run? if the choice is between virormone and a mex brand, definitely go with the virormone if money isn't an issue.

the quality on that gear is incredible and you will see some nice gains...it will be a little expensive to run it for 10 weeks.

if you choose to go that route, i would run it at 75mg/ED.

simple math here (assuming your price per amp is $10 bucks) will put the amount of amps needed for a 10wk cycle at 75mg/ED at 52.5, or 53. 530 bucks for a test only cycle is a little overboard, especially since that is a conservative low end price of $10 per amp.

for $530 bucks you could run a stack of 3 compounds for 10 weeks and potentially have much better results.

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    I would opt for the Cyp. at 500 mg a week.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking of doing prop in my next cycle... but more like 100mg EOD! Can I inject Prop EOD or does it need to be ED? What about Winny depot... EOD or ED?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    I was thinking of doing prop in my next cycle... but more like 100mg EOD! Can I inject Prop EOD or does it need to be ED? What about Winny depot... EOD or ED?
    EOD is good on the prop, I think you can go eod on the winny or inject 1 day drink it the next.

JohnnyB

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the replies, I think I am going to stick with the cyp. I don't want to be a pin cushion on my first cycle.

Thread Information