peaker is offline Senior Member

Unhappy about to throw in the towel

about to throw in the towel guys, my first cycle and nothing has happend about from me getting very upset about eating and training so well and not gaining, i'm about 220lbs and only put on a few pounds.

what can i do to stay motivated? the test has done nothing for me, sex drive dead, energy levels low, training intensity up slight (probably placebo effect)

5.5 weeks in

peaker

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    What was your cycle and was your source a good one? I know that is pretty basic stuff, but important as I am sure you well know. Did you check out the gear, all looked good, if so, I would say hang in there, it could be going a little slower on you. Your cycle info would def. help.

500mg test cyp, didnt jump start or front load, running femara at 2.5mg EOD going to run it 10 weeks maybe 12

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    check your PM

/c

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Are you eating and sleeping enough?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Are you eating and sleeping enough?
    eating like a horse, at times what i thought was never possible large meal every 2-3 hours, and i sleep over 8 hours a night.

Don King is offline New Member
    no point in tossing the gear away though.

there's no real hassle in giving yourself a shot here and there.

might as well continue.. s'what i'm doing.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    eating like a horse, at times what i thought was never possible large meal every 2-3 hours, and i sleep over 8 hours a night.
    You should be getting gains by now. If it's not ur eating or training, It's fake gear.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I've known a few late bloomers, I'm talking about the end of week 6 and 7. Hopefully your ok and gear is legit.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    I've known a few late bloomers, I'm talking about the end of week 6 and 7. Hopefully your ok and gear is legit.
    Agreed...several friends have had this issue...gains didnt come until week 6 or 7. I can understand how this can be frustrating, especailly when workout partners are raging at weeks 3/4/5!-

yeah i hope i am a late bloomer, otherwise tears of pain will be coming out of peaker

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It could be an age thing but I really didn't feel the effects till week 6-7 on the Test Enan/Deca cycle I'm on.

Is your bf% high? Maybe you're losing fat and gaining muscle and you can't tell cause the scale isn't changing? Can you list your diet? You may think you're eating a lot but a lot is relative. What's your height/weight and how many calories are you consuming? List what you eat an average day. And as everyone said, are you sure your gear is legit?

Magin is offline Junior Member
    id bet you arent:

eating either enough/or the right foods
    dont have a good routine

and youve turned to steroids for quick muscle gain in the hope you wont have to work hard to get gains and thats why you havent noticed a difference,thats why you are about to throw in the towel because all your hopes lay on the fact that the steroids would make you massive and thats why you want to quit,whats your diet routine etc?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I never felt much from enanthate till about wk 6 or 7 that was very obvious.

Grant is offline Member
    magin, if you read this guy it sounds like he is training hard and eating every two hours so both your possibilities are invalid. I am guessing the gear is bad, although you should be gaining a little just from your food intake.

Well the other thing is you are not a very good judeg of your own transformation. Listen to what others around you are telling you, the scale isn't always the answer. Losing fat/gaining muscle will keep you at the same weight.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Here is what you can do.
    5000 calories per day. 300g of protein per day.

1,000mg of testosterone (weeks 1 - 12)
    100mg of Anadrol (weeks 1-4)
    150mg EOD fina (weeks 4 - 12)

If you aren't already very big, you will gain at least 30lbs. The training is up to you. Lot's of good science out there. Find what works best for you.

-SF

Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    id bet you arent:

eating either enough/or the right foods
    dont have a good routine

and youve turned to steroids for quick muscle gain in the hope you wont have to work hard to get gains and thats why you havent noticed a difference,thats why you are about to throw in the towel because all your hopes lay on the fact that the steroids would make you massive and thats why you want to quit,whats your diet routine etc?
    i think 225lbs at 5'9 around 13-14% body fat isnt small, well it isnt to me.
    i didnt jump on just for quick muscle gains and i've trained for 4.5 - 5 years. i know how to gain size, i started off at around 170 so 55lbs of muscle gain and fat loss isnt what i call a walk in the park.

i eat and train like an animal, like g child said i am probably not the best judge of results, never have been, but i have been recieving comments at the gym which has i should take and not worry about the scales.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Hey Peaker, should have taken some pics before you started your cycle. I would still take one now if you are still committed to this cycle.
    You still haven't said anything in reply to your gear.... What have you got? Can you post some pics? Any how, tough it out for a couple more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Hey Peaker, should have taken some pics before you started your cycle. I would still take one now if you are still committed to this cycle.
    You still haven't said anything in reply to your gear.... What have you got? Can you post some pics? Any how, tough it out for a couple more weeks.
    home made stuff from my source so i dont know what to do. strength has gone up, and my shoulder no longer hurts which is awesome, it was troubling me for months and now it feels sweet, lifting more than i did before i injuried it.

i think my problem is that i cant judge myself, and go by the scales too much.

i will let you guys know how it pans out.

magin, how about you read what i posted first.

Yup, just like what I said, it's really hard to judge yourself.

Grant is offline Member
    I agree with G-Child, sometimes we get an Anorexia complex when we look at ourselves

ross3814 is offline Member
    55 lbs of muscle is a huge gain. You have reason to be happy with that.

thats why i thought i would blow up on test considering i have gained so much size naturally

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Hey Bro,

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    thats why i thought i would blow up on test considering i have gained so much size naturally
    Not to bash you or your friend but, why use home brewed shit? Test is so cheap and for your first time you use Home brewed shit. Regardless who he is it could be underdosed, not Test to begin with but, Deca , or hell it could be T50 mixed with Sesame oil...Why don't you stop and chunk that shit, get you some quality shit with a label from a pharmacy and give it another go? That is just my opinion and like I said I am not saying your friend did that for sure but, that makes the most since. You should have put on at least 10 pounds by now if you are eating like a horse....Grab some Supertest by Tornel, Sydgroups Cypionate or Denkalls Cypiotest250 and run 750mgs to 1g a week for 12 weeks and get back to us. Id bet youd have a different reaction...Good luck, SR

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRay
    Not to bash you or your friend but, why use home brewed shit? Test is so cheap and for your first time you use Home brewed shit. Regardless who he is it could be underdosed, not Test to begin with but, Deca, or hell it could be T50 mixed with Sesame oil...Why don't you stop and chunk that shit, get you some quality shit with a label from a pharmacy and give it another go? That is just my opinion and like I said I am not saying your friend did that for sure but, that makes the most since. You should have put on at least 10 pounds by now if you are eating like a horse....Grab some Supertest by Tornel, Sydgroups Cypionate or Denkalls Cypiotest250 and run 750mgs to 1g a week for 12 weeks and get back to us. Id bet youd have a different reaction...Good luck, SR
    This is true, even if you have to QV, would be better than home made crap....

have i been fucked on

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    peaker,

Maybe in your next cycle get a few d-bol tabs, even if it's only for the firs 3-4 weeks or so. It really gives you a mental boost seeing the weight come on straight away. Did for me.

Thanks

i think i havent gained as much as expected because of the femara i am holding no water at all so all i am gaining is muscle/fat not water.

still wouldnt explain why my sex drive is rock bottom, i've heard the femara can do that. but the main downstairs isn';t interested and the girlfriend is pissed because i promised her fun times were ahead

peaker

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRay
    Not to bash you or your friend but, why use home brewed shit? Test is so cheap and for your first time you use Home brewed shit. Regardless who he is it could be underdosed, not Test to begin with but, Deca, or hell it could be T50 mixed with Sesame oil...Why don't you stop and chunk that shit, get you some quality shit with a label from a pharmacy and give it another go? That is just my opinion and like I said I am not saying your friend did that for sure but, that makes the most since. You should have put on at least 10 pounds by now if you are eating like a horse....Grab some Supertest by Tornel, Sydgroups Cypionate or Denkalls Cypiotest250 and run 750mgs to 1g a week for 12 weeks and get back to us. Id bet youd have a different reaction...Good luck, SR
    \

ShawnRay

Whats wrong with home brewed gear? If I can get the same compounds from a manufacturer, and pay LITERALLY thousands less that you you. I pay for 10 cycles what most people pay for 1.

Seems like you've got a thing against home made gear, or you never had a chance to find a raw source that would deal with you!

Just an observation. I dont feel like starting a flame war.

L8

do u make your own stuff from test powder or get it from a source that makes it.

i guess its a hit or miss situation, but it was a mod (another board) who said the sources stuff was good, what are the chances its fake?

peaker

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    From what I've learned from dealing with underdosed QV enanthate , if your test is WAY underdosed you can be getting enough to shut down your natural test (as little as 100mg/week apparently will do it), but not enough to effectively replace your natural levels. Hence, dead sex drive. Happened to me and didn't go away til I more than doubled the dose.

I know how you feel! It truly sucks to go in with big expectations and end up with the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    From what I've learned from dealing with underdosed QV enanthate , if your test is WAY underdosed you can be getting enough to shut down your natural test (as little as 100mg/week apparently will do it), but not enough to effectively replace your natural levels. Hence, dead sex drive. Happened to me and didn't go away til I more than doubled the dose.

I know how you feel! It truly sucks to go in with big expectations and end up with the opposite.
    yeah i know what you mean man, but if i was under natural levels i wouldnt have put on any weight at all in fact would have lost it being 6 weeks in.

i am going to stop weighing myself and go by what the guys at the gym say.

peaker

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I think the scale thing can make you crazy. My stupid bathroom scale shows me up four pounds one day and down four pounds the next. And I thought it was a good one!

If people notice, that's a huge sign it's working. Especially if they're women.

Thread Information