The Base is offline Associate Member

Talking Talon you aint gonna be a mod!! YET

I'm just looking at Talons profile and notice that in less than a month he's grossed 741 threads - 42per day!

You won't make a mod yet my friend!! lol

You must live on this board! - I mean, I'm at home all day every day and I don't post that many each day!
    My count is at .42 per day or something similar but then I've been here over 2 years and had some abscences!

I just can't believe the amount of time you must be on here!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Too funny Base.

Talon, with all that posting I have to ask, does it cut into your lifting schedule? J/J bro. Ha

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I use to do around 42 a day until I got back in school and quit lifting and all for around 8 months

depdaddy is offline Member
    i average like 1.7 per day

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I was on a thread the other day and I think talon had like 8 post on the thread alone. The funny part is that none of his post had to do with anything.
    I think we should delete this post because all we are doing is giving him another place to post whore. j/k I think some of your post whoring is kind of entertaining.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Sometimes it takes me 30 min to research and structure a posting.

But, again, I'm not interested in rankings - I do it for fun as a part of learning process.

Planning to change my username and start as a "Nebie" ....

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Sometimes it takes me 30 min to research and structure a posting.

But, again, I'm not interested in rankings - I do it for fun as a part of learning process.

Planning to change my username and start as a "Nebie" ....
    I was thinking the same thing. We have some good mods here already, I really dont see the point in getting in 40 plus posts a day unless it's useful info - but Talon has some entertaining posts so to each his own. Cant hate a bro for getting all his ducks in a row before he starts cycling - I wish this board was around when I first started but I was getting misinformation from big, bloated idiots.

Now just do the damn cycle already

actually i vote for Bermich to be new MOD...we know he is the serious poster only
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Talon you aint gonna be a mod!! YET-t6.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I was on a thread the other day and I think talon had like 8 post on the thread alone. The funny part is that none of his post had to do with anything.
    I think we should delete this post because all we are doing is giving him another place to post whore. j/k I think some of your post whoring is kind of entertaining.
    your right bro..i think he post on every thread out there...hell he is even posting in the 30s are..i think he is like 21..he is funny but damn i think he is everywhere

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    actually i vote for Bermich to be new MOD...we know he is the serious poster only
    Hell, he should be a MOD just for being sexually insane!!!!

big swoll is offline Member
    42 posts a day!!!!damn, i knew he was post whore but thats amost ridiculous....haha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Is he unemployed?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Too funny Base.

Talon, with all that posting I have to ask, does it cut into your lifting schedule? J/J bro. Ha
    LOL....I had Sat. Sun. Mon. off. No school or classes, so I just sat around all day reading and posting. Its going to slow down though and Im giving the crown away. Some airhead lastnight decided to become whimsicle with me about what I do on this board...LOL. I dont like to argue with unintelligent people, cause its just around and around. Well, an overall waste of my time. Im glad I could entertain everyone.......
    Last edited by talon; 09-04-2003 at 11:29 AM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Damn talon, have you ever heard of the word addiction. You are definatly hooked to this board. Your posts are funny though. I think bermich should be the sexual Mod, that dude is just crazy when it comes to the ladies.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Who was giving you grief?!! We'll all show up at his place and take his gear. BTW I was very impressed with your responses on the other thread concerning AS. Totally shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Who was giving you grief?!! We'll all show up at his place and take his gear. BTW I was very impressed with your responses on the other thread concerning AS. Totally shocked!
    Well, I dont want to say his name on the open board, because last time I chewed someone out, I got it by the mods. Listen, he is just an immature punk, that decided to have a who's smarter, intelligance contest with me. He said that I didnt type that stuff in the thread, about how a.s.s. work or any other thread where I WASNT playing around and I meant what I said. He said quote, "Im going to get on the internet and find where you cut and pasted that stuff from. When compared to all of your other b.s. posts you dont type the same way. So, I know its not you." I just told him look man Im having fun and other times Im being serious. If you want to see how smart I am go to a chat room with me one on one. Needless to say this shut him up, but whatever enough with the senseless ranting. There is some awesome people on this board. I dont want ANYONE pissed off at me, so if I offend people w/my posts, Im going to stop. Hell many wars would have been lost if people just kept persuing the wrong thing and not stoping or slowing down to think......
    Last edited by talon; 09-04-2003 at 12:58 PM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Did anybody else get to read the post that pete253 made a few weeks ago about members playing around on the boards and not really offering any real info. He sounded pretty pissed.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    As for me being "sexually insane" Thank you. I take that as a compliment.
    I have other better experiences in my life but I would be banned shortly after posting several of them.
    I would also offend several married people and Im sure they would not let me near their wives in person.
    Even if someone reaches 3,000 posts, it doesnt maike them a mod. It just lets them have their own title.
    Someone with 100 posts could become a mod. Just based on experience and education towards a certain area.
    Yeah, Talon and RX surprised me on that AAS thread. Im gonna bump it up occasionally so it doesnt get lost
    As far as us having fun and playing around: If that is a problem then that is not cool. We cant sit around and talk about steroids ALL the damn time we are here. When it comes time to help people out, we are there (whether it be me with my AMAZING perception towards the ladies ) or Talon with his infinate whoring wisdom, or BDTR with his clinical experience.
    I dont see how playing around hurts this board any. It keeps us coming back and keeps us in a good mood.
    If it takes up too much memory for the website then I dont know what to tell ya.
    Did I miss anything???

legend is offline Associate Member
    bermich, right on bro...all work and no play !! you gotta have fun. theres a time and place for everything and there is no reason to not throw a little humor out there every now and then.as for talon, post away bro. if no one likes it then they don't have to read it. were all here for more then one thing. info and knowledge are priority one, but damn every now and then i read a few wise cracks and i fall out of my fucking chair. and that keeps you coming back day after day !!! i say BARICH AND TALON FOR GUEST MOD SPOTS.!!!!

that is crazy it is not about ranking just trying to get the best possible info out to everyone else.

Look at what I've started OMG!!! lmfao!

Kato is offline Member
    Should be a cap on posts!

Kato

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    HONESTLY. IMO. Posting 5 times in a row is kind of excessive. You can always go to your above post and edit in something.

LEGEND and BERMICH, thank you guys. You two obviously understand my humor. Im not out to piss anyone off with my posts and obviously this guy didnt understand me. He severly pissed me off and I would like to meet him in person, but whatever, whats said is said. But, honestly thanks.....I will return to my normal posting up the board self in a little>>>LOL>>>>joke.......

Ambulance is offline Member

yea

I want to be sexually insane too........ anyone, ladies?

Ambulance is offline Member
    BTW, I purely believe when Talon actually takes his first cycle... he's gonna be an animal. Who else has done this much research before doing a cycle? I surely didn't, and all the flaming I got on me for it was deserved regardless of me not having control of when I started... I'm just lucky people like Cycleon, BDTR, Talon, Rickson, Ironfist, and several others were kind enough to get me on the right track by replying to my posts. If you look at my signature, you'll see I'm on the right track now for my first cycle..and all thanks to AR and people like talon.

Thanks for the great posts talon.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    LEGEND and BERMICH, thank you guys. You two obviously understand my humor. Im not out to piss anyone off with my posts and obviously this guy didnt understand me. He severly pissed me off and I would like to meet him in person, but whatever, whats said is said. But, honestly thanks.....I will return to my normal posting up the board self in a little>>>LOL>>>>joke.......
    I understand you too my friend, I was just joking about your usage! Keep em roling!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There's a Bro on another board that has over 100 posts a day. He's been on the board for 3 to 4 months and has over 10,000 posts

JohnnyB

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    JohnnyB how the hell are ya? Haven't seen ya around latel, well I haven't been around much myself.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you want to meet someone in person who is a good 50 pounds heavier than you? that type of attitude is how people lose teeth...

as far as the 'mystery' of who pissed him off, it was me. i had posted that he stop whoring, but because another bro thought i should do it via PM instead of on the open board i deleted...his response to a polite PM about 1.) plagiarizing information out of somewhere and passing it as his own and 2.) to relax on posting 10 times in one thread was to tell me to go fuck myself. this started petty bantering back and forth and really brought out shit of extremely immature proportions.

i honestly don't care who he thinks he is because i have been here long enough to know what is acceptable and what isn't, and he is not...now that you all know that it was me he was starting shit with, the story takes a different light now doesn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    why would you want to meet someone in person who is a good 50 pounds heavier than you? that type of attitude is how people lose teeth...

as far as the 'mystery' of who pissed him off, it was me. i had posted that he stop whoring, but because another bro thought i should do it via PM instead of on the open board i deleted...his response to a polite PM about 1.) plagiarizing information out of somewhere and passing it as his own and 2.) to relax on posting 10 times in one thread was to tell me to go fuck myself. this started petty bantering back and forth and really brought out shit of extremely immature proportions.

i honestly don't care who he thinks he is because i have been here long enough to know what is acceptable and what isn't, and he is not...now that you all know that it was me he was starting shit with, the story takes a different light now doesn't it...
    LOL, Daem buddy I dont think it takes any sort of turn big man. Oh and of course that was my response. Hey buddy use you infinite wisdom on this one. You tell someone they dont know what they put on a post or have that much knowledge and its plagerized. What would you say to them? Well anyways, they know I know what I know and your means of saying I plagerized it or whatever isnt going to justify it. Like I said in my polite reply back. If you dont like it to bad. Sit back read my posts or ignore them. Later. Oh and I started this stuff with you huh? Remember, you left that post and started the entire ordeal. Please rectify this, as I would never start anything with anyone, because other peoples posts and business is not mine. Like I told you earlier. Let the whole entire board go to a chat room. Then we will go one on one in front of everyone about MY knowledge. This would end things so quick. Please, Please, Please go with me.
    Oh I forgot to ask you. Did you find those posts I "cut and pasted" on the internet yet? Bwaha ha ha ha. Oh well I figured you might have fallen off the earth or something. I did post some more on that thread. I did it just for you to. This will give you more to look for. You see this way your not on the board, your out looking for my phantom "cuts and pastes." Good strategy huh?
    Last edited by talon; 09-05-2003 at 12:16 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If it was or wasn't plagiarized...only time will tell.

It is a serious accusation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    If it was or wasn't plagiarized...only time will tell.

It is a serious accusation though.
    Yes it is Money. This is why I would like him to apologize. Then if he still wants to believe that I dont know my stuff, we will go to a CHAT room and see what the outcome is.

Guys, Come on we don't need to be reading your beef. Please, shake hands and lets all be friends, come on guys kiss and make up.

Mmmmwwaaaaaaaahhh!! lol

Keep our beef in the gym - thats where it's most usefull!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yes it is Money. This is why I would like him to apologize. Then if he still wants to believe that I dont know my stuff, we will go to a CHAT room and see what the outcome is.
    I don't think you will get it. He is entitled to his opinion.

Base is right though...let's end this now...or a mod will.

I will say I'm sorry. I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I don't think you will get it. He is entitled to his opinion.

Base is right though...let's end this now...or a mod will.

I will say I'm sorry. I hope that helps.
    True, true. You guys are so right, its over, squashed, done with. I dont want anymore immature bickering between us. He has his opinion and so be it, whatever. This is it. Sorry guys again. Man could you imagine if I was on clomid now? I would prob. be crying asking MONEY for another date....bwa ha ha ha....

Have you kissed and made up yet, come on, tongues and all!! lmfao!!

Good, I'm glad that sorted no more bitching please otherwise I'll delete the thread(if I can!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Have you kissed and made up yet, come on, tongues and all!! lmfao!!

Good, I'm glad that sorted no more bitching please otherwise I'll delete the thread(if I can!)
    Base, brother, your twisted man.....LOL

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    you shold come over to my board and whore it up a littel while we could use the traffic, j/k

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, when any of you surpass my number of posts, let me know and we might consider modship

also, keep this in the lounge forum from now on

Thread Information