Thread: What to do?

JXP
    JXP is offline New Member

What to do?

Just a quick question... I'm thinking about doing a cycle of test and deca ... I'm 5'8" and weighing in at almost 230 lbs. (I'm quite solid). What would be an adequate dose for me to see any results. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right. Thanks for any and all feedback.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you want to do it right lets have some stats. age,training experience etc.

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    if you want to do it right, you need more than dose info, you need to stick around this board for a while and do a ton of research. don't run a cycle until you consider yourself very informed about aas. 500mg/wk of test, and 400mg/wk of deca is sufficient for a first cycle.

JXP
    JXP is offline New Member
    I'm 22, have been training seriously for approx. 3 years.

My diet is great, I coulnt my fats, carbs, proteins, and am very disciplines with what I put in my body. However, I'm as green as anyone when it comes to steroids . A friend of mine recommended this site.

I'm also a pro-wrestler and am looking for that extra push that will ultimately give me an edge over everyone else. Is there anone that I could personally speak with, or is there anyone that could really teach me anything that I need to know to make a sound decision. I want to be as informed as possible before putting anything new in my body.

Thanks again for the help.

Thread Information