Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    319

    a little short of making it to 1CC

    hey bros, maybe its me just being a little paranoid......

    I was filling up the injection with 250mg of sustanon .....but came a little short from making it to 1CC......, so i didnt get my full 250mg..........thats fine right?????

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    hey bros, maybe its me just being a little paranoid......

    I was filling up the injection with 250mg of sustanon.....but came a little short from making it to 1CC......, so i didnt get my full 250mg..........thats fine right?????
    NO it's not ok... Your not going to get any gains from this cycle now!

  3. #3
    Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    319

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    NO it's not ok... Your not going to get any gains from this cycle now!


    LOL....

  4. #4
    shim jahng's Avatar
    shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    NO it's not ok... Your not going to get any gains from this cycle now!

    LOL....dude your screwed. tell you what pack all your gear up and send it to me. i will dispose of it ;P............ J/K you will be fine.

  5. #5
    Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    319

    Talking ok guys

    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    LOL....dude your screwed. tell you what pack all your gear up and send it to me. i will dispose of it ;P............ J/K you will be fine.

    LOL i get the point........

  6. #6
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    you prob only got about 245mg..might as well just dump whole cycle..wait 2 years and start over

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •