Blackac is offline Associate Member

Can it be true....

This may sound ridiculous, but im only on my 2nd day of a 10 week cycle................SUS250 500MG-WEEK 1-10 and DECA300 300MG WEEK1-10............And i feel strength gains in every excercise.........about 10lbs more on curls, bench..............Is this possible????

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Strength gains are the first to kick in. I'm sure that now you are on you are training harder, eating better also so that will help too.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Damn if thats it true im pumped cause im about to take some sust. But it might just be the placebo effect. Your mind is very powerful and influencial in your physical performance.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    This may sound ridiculous, but im only on my 2nd day of a 10 week cycle................SUS250 500MG-WEEK 1-10 and DECA300 300MG WEEK1-10............And i feel strength gains in every excercise.........about 10lbs more on curls, bench..............Is this possible????
    This is possible. Sust is a blend of various T's both longer and shorter e's. The shorter ones kicked in.

That implies that you, same as me, will do great on low dosages.

That's a good sign...

Jay

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    It could be the sus, but more likely than not it is probably an effect similar to the placebo effect. You are juiced because you are back on the juice and that motivated you to push yourself harder. I could be wrong though.

Thread Information