MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Good Advise About Spot Injections.

My wife has been giving me spot injections in the biceps,triceps and shoulders. It hurt quite a bit going in until she started pinching my skin as she injected the needle.

Once the needle is in she lets go and pulls back on the syringe and then injects.

This method has made spot injections totally painless. If someone else is giving you spot injections, I'd highly recommend you have then try pinching the skin upon insertion of the needle.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    you mean like the heroin guys do? *smile* anyway, tnx for sharing your tips.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I will try this method tonight in my thigh. I wish I had someone to inject for me. I always get cramps when I am trying to reach my glutes.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    For areas like the bi,s I just push the needle in quickly it makes it easy and pain free.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I prefer to slide the skin over to the side, insert the pin, aspirate , inject, pull out the pin and then let go of the skin. Ever since doing it this way I have had minimal bleeding and no leakage. It slides the skin over the injection site and basically forms a seal...

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I prefer to slide the skin over to the side, insert the pin, aspirate, inject, pull out the pin and then let go of the skin. Ever since doing it this way I have had minimal bleeding and no leakage. It slides the skin over the injection site and basically forms a seal...
    I like the sounds of that method Warrior. I'm going to have to try that on my next cycle. Thanks for the info.

legend is offline Associate Member
    you don't pinch the skin, you should actually try to grab the muscle. grab enough meat so that when you inject and let go your in the muscle, if you just pinch the skin, and let go you still have to penetrate the muscle. i have done this for years, and i now have a friend of my girlfrien giving me spot inj. she gives needles for a living and thats exactly how she does it. i never feel it go in or come out.she is excellent, and did i mention her big beautiful breasts ???

Thread Information