Braveheart311 is offline New Member

fat ass newbie cutting cycle. please help

Hey guys, you are great to newbies on this list ,please help me out , i need to lose as much fat as possible. I have my diet and aerobics all planned out, and should have no problems with that.
    I have .... Denkall winny tabs,Oxyflux Clen tabs, and Cynomel T-3, can someone please give me some ideas on a possible cycle for 6 -8 weeks?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Give us your stats???

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

I Think

I Would Say Save The Winny. Just Run Your Ass Off. Eca/clen
    Alotta Of Water, Alotta Of Water Clean Diet And More Cardio
    Atleast 45 Min Everyday Good Luck

T3

I Would Also Save The T3 For A Cycle

im 6ft 1 240 lbs. Probably around 20 % bf....
    Im pretty muscular from my years of working out before, but I need to lose a lot of fat to get back to where i was.. 210 lbs..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Diet, cardio, and an eca should be enough to make some preliminary progress.

yeah, thats what im doing now, just trying to figure out a way to work in my winny/clen /t3

Nobody has ever done this cycle before or heard of it? As far as i have heard these are the 3 best fat burning elements. there has to be some way I can work these in. Im not really planning on doing anymore AS. I just want to do this once and change my life and habits for good. Thanks for your help.

Winny

I Dont Know About Winny Being A Fat Burner I Guess Your Set On Doing It Anyway. I Would Atleast Wait Till Your B/f Goes Down.....alot There Is A Clen Handbook On The Board Search For It.

thanks man, already got it printed out... I know for a fact that clen /t3 is a good fat burning combo, do you think it would be ok to do a cycle of that first, get my BF down "a lot" and then after im dont, do a cycle of winny?

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    diet,cardio, and a little Test

Yea

THE CLEN /ECA WILL BE ENOUGH
    Cytomel is not an anabolic /androgenic steroid but a thyroid hormone. As a substance it contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide thyronine (L-T3). The thyroid of a healthy person usually produces two hormones, the better known L-thyroxine (L-T4) and the aforementioned L-triiodine-thyronine (L-T3). Since Cytomel is the synthetic equivalent of the latter hormone, it causes the same processes in the body as if the thyroid were to produce more of the hormone. It is interesting to note that L-T3 is clearly the stronger and more effective of these two hormones. This makes Cytomel more effective than the commercially available L-T4 compounds such as L-thyroxine or Synthroid . L-T3 has proven to be 4-5 times more biologically active and to take effect more quickly than L-thyroxine (L-T4)." In school medicine Cytomel is used to treat thyroid insufficiency (hypothyroidism). Among other secondary symptoms are obesity, metabolic disorders, and fatigue. Bodybuilders take advantage of these characteristics and stimulate their metabolism by taking Cytomel, which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Bodybuilders, of course, are especially interested in an increased lipolysis, which means increased fat burning. Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids , the steroids become mote effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein.

To a great extent several bodybuilders who are pictured in "muscle magazines" and display a hard and defined look in photos, eat fast food and iron this out by taking Cytomel. The over stimulated thyroid burns calories like a blast furnace. Nowadays, instead of Cytomel, athletes use Clenbuterol which is becoming more and more popular. Those who combine these two compounds will burn an enormous amount of fat. Cytomel is also popular among female bodybuilders. Since women generally have slower metabolisms than men, it is extremely difficult for them to obtain the right form for a competition given today's standards. A drastic reduction of food and calories below the 1000 caloric/day mark can often be avoided by taking Cytomel. Women, no doubt, are more prone to side effects than men but usually get along well with 50 mcg/day. A short-term intake of Cytomel in a reasonable dosage is certainly "healthier" than an extreme hunger diet.

As for the dosage, one should be very careful since Cytomel is a very strong and highly effective thyroid hormone. It is extremely important that one begins with a low dosage, increasing it slowly and evenly over the course of several days. Most athletes begin by taking one 25 mcg tablet per day and increasing this dosage every three to four days by one additional tablet. A dose higher than 100 mcg/day is not necessary and not advisable. It is not recommended that the daily dose be taken all at once but broken down into three smaller individual doses so that they become more effective. It is also important that Cytomel not be taken for more than six weeks. At least two months of abstinence from the drug needs to follow. Those who take high dosages of Cytomel over a long period of time are at risk of developing a chronic thyroid insufficiency. As a consequence, the athlete might be forced to take thyroid medication for the rest of his life. It is also important that the dosage is reduced slowly and evenly by taking fewer tablets and not be ended abruptly. Those who plan to take Cytomel should first consult a physician in order to be sure that no thyroid hyperfunction exists.

Possible side effects are: heart palpitation, trembling, irregular heartbeat, heart oppression, agitation, shortness of breath, excretion of sugar through the urine, excessive perspiration, diarrhea, weight loss, psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity. Our experience is that most symptoms consist of trembling of hands, nausea, headaches, high perspiration, and increased heartbeat. These negative side effects can often be eliminated by temporarily reducing the daily dosage. Those who use Cytomel over several weeks will experience a decrease in muscle mass. This can be avoided or delayed by simultaneously taking steroids. For the most part, since Cytomel also metabolizes protein, the athlete must eat a diet rich in protein

Yea

After You've Lost Enough Weight And Got Your B/f Down
    Then I Would Do A Test Cycle With The Winny At The End

Well, Test is great , But I already bought some winny, I want to use that, Also, I have used winny before, and I didnt really get into it, I went for 3 weeks, had great gains, and then i had to move, throwing me all off.

ok thanks, that sounds good, what kind of test do you reccommend?

Winny?

You Had Great Gains Off Winny Gains? Speechless!

Yeah, it only took about 3-4 weeks of heavy lifting, and I was lifting a lot more weight and doing a lot more reps. I was just starting to cut up when I had to move out, and then it all just went to shit.

someday is offline Member
    if you wanna try the t3 your gonna have to throw in some as.....the t3 burns muscle and fat....

I dont have a problem gaining muscle, I think that if T3 will help me lose the most weight(combined with clen ) (and reguardless of losing muscle and fat both) then so be it. I guess if the muscle loss os too much then i will do a Test cycle afterwards. But, I would much rather be small and have to try and get big again then be the fat ass I am now. =)

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Brave you are about the same size as me i am 6'0 250 the only place i carry any of my fat is in my gut. Now a word to the wise when was the last time you had your bp level checked or even a full physical?
    it would be a great idea if you havent. i am in the same boat as you dying to break open the amps and get crackin but remeber if you do drop the wieght to fast you could end up with excess skin and even tho you have dropped to 200 or 210 you will still be left with the stretch marks and extra skin from dropping the weight to fast.i feel ya brother but take your time get down to 220 or so that wont take long then check you bp and all that if its good dive in to a lean diet some of the gear pack on some muscle and then cut some more just to keep your skin from trying to compensate for the lost fat after a year or so and a few cutting and and muscle biulding cycles you will be a beast but that is just thoughts thats what i am doing researching and bugging these guys for every bit i can get out of them. good luck bro keep us updated start a log and throw up some before and after pics as well i for one being in your class would love to compare

WIDELOAD is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    Brave you are about the same size as me i am 6'0 250 the only place i carry any of my fat is in my gut. Now a word to the wise when was the last time you had your bp level checked or even a full physical?
    it would be a great idea if you havent. i am in the same boat as you dying to break open the amps and get crackin but remeber if you do drop the wieght to fast you could end up with excess skin and even tho you have dropped to 200 or 210 you will still be left with the stretch marks and extra skin from dropping the weight to fast.i feel ya brother but take your time get down to 220 or so that wont take long then check you bp and all that if its good dive in to a lean diet some of the gear pack on some muscle and then cut some more just to keep your skin from trying to compensate for the lost fat after a year or so and a few cutting and and muscle biulding cycles you will be a beast but that is just thoughts thats what i am doing researching and bugging these guys for every bit i can get out of them. good luck bro keep us updated start a log and throw up some before and after pics as well i for one being in your class would love to compare
    Me too bro.
    I'm 6'3 305 pounds now. I was about 270-75 before cycle (18 weeks of TE) I'm starting PCT right now. But really want to trim down. I'd really like to get back to 270-260. I've got a 38" waist 57" chest 21.5" arms, and a 19" neck. My blood pressure was normal before cycle, however during it gets VERY high. 180's over 100-110.

I've got tons of cynomel, clen and ephedrine, so I just need to find the best combo. I've takin ephedrine in the past and lost 26 pounds in about 2 6-7 weeks. Along with cardio and reduction in diet. I also lost a good amount of strength which is extreemly depressing.

Any suggestions from others are definatly welcome.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    did the test help with building quality muscle or was the gains the unhapy type? To loose 26lbs in 6-7 weeks is nuts...ur heart must have been going crazy....**** bro.....good luck

clintster442 is offline New Member
    Everyone keeps saying that test is the aas to throw in with a T3/clen cycle. Don't get me wrong, I love test, but is there anything else that you can add like deca or EQ?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    deca will bloat you, and eq needs to be run with test to get the best out of it, same with evey other non-test aas

Thread Information