MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Research tech info

Ive been on research tech test enanthate and its good stuff. My bench press has went up by 20 lbs in two weeks. My sex drive is awesome.

I like it!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    RT is good stuff. I'm glad you got some good gear and got rid of that questionable qv gear. Keep us updated.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear that. I have been cosidering some research tech gear for my next cycle. Keep us informed of you rprgress Bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    MB, do you find that the T400 injections sting a bit or give you any awkward pain?

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    dizzle, me and everyone i know who have used it have had no problems with their QV gear whatsoever. it helps to buy the real thing.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    MB, do you find that the T400 injections sting a bit or give you any awkward pain?
    I have the RTs test400. Have not used it yet. I heard it may burn a little, but what do you mean awkward pain??

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    I have the RTs test400. Have not used it yet. I heard it may burn a little, but what do you mean awkward pain??
    some people say t400 leaves their injection site very sore for several days. Sometimes there is swelling and redness involved... kind of like an infection, but not. No worries for you, bro. I have heard that RT has the easiest and painless t400!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been on RT prop for about 8 weeks now and out of all those ED shots...I only had 1 shot that got red and painful. I am starting to believe that this is caused by maybe hitting a vein or injecting too fast. If it was the actual gear, then I would have been in pain every shot.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

majorpecs

how do you like the prop?i'm about to start it after this weekend.i haven't heard from anyone else who has used it

Blog Entries
    I love their prop...I'll never use any other unless they stop making it. It increased my sex drive crazily about a week or two after starting. Then my strength starting going up, and then the gains came. I put on about 15 quality lbs while maintaining a pretty low calorie diet. Let us know how you do on it.

thanks pecs

good to see that it's doing you well.i'll def let you knwo how i do on it.i've heard nothing but good things about alot of the stuff and i'm prob gonna stick w/ RT for along time if i can

forgot to ask

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I love their prop...I'll never use any other unless they stop making it. It increased my sex drive crazily about a week or two after starting. Then my strength starting going up, and then the gains came. I put on about 15 quality lbs while maintaining a pretty low calorie diet. Let us know how you do on it.
    what dosage are you using per week?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    IO hope to be hitting up some RT prop for about 8-10 weeks and may add some fina in there as well. Hey Major, how many bottles did you need to get you through 8 weeks?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've keep hearing great things about RT. I can't wait to use there product!!!!

Yes DIZZLE, The T400 injections stings somewhat after the shot, say for up to 5 minutes. My wife just rubs it for a minute or so and I'm good to go.

Blog Entries
    Research Tech Prop comes in 30ml bottles at 100mg/ml. I ran 2 bottles at 100mg ed for 60 days. Awesome shit man......I love it. I am now starting my other cycle...my diary will be up soon!

Thanks Major!!!!! I'm hoping to hit it soon. I'm looking forward to reading your journal again.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    dizzle, me and everyone i know who have used it have had no problems with their QV gear whatsoever. it helps to buy the real thing.
    Why do all of yall "barn yard" juicers get so mad when us "human grade" juicers say our stuff is better that yours. Most of us have used vet products before and are now on underground lab stuff because we prefer it. Have any of yall ever tryed our stuff?
    I am very satisfied with my rt gear and the only way I will ever buy qv again is if I had a cow.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 09-05-2003 at 02:00 PM.

Ok, now, lets not get all pissy with each other.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I had to stop downing on QV before G child put a hit out on me.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    QV was talked up for sooooo long and now the thing is U.G. labs...I used QV but now that I can get SL and RT...that who will get all my business..they are overdosed and cheaper than QV..cant be beat!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am using RT Prop, EQ, and Winstrol and I can assure you that I will not use any other brand of gear again..The products are great and I have been more than pleased with it all!!!

FYI:...Some may find the water based winny to be painful for several days after the injection..This is not an infection and is normal for some water based AS..If you experience pain, then simply take the winny orally and you will see the same results..I am currently taking the winny orally with graprefruit juice and have had great results and pumps..Definitely a thumbs up for RT gear...

Doc M

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    See I really dont see QV being really for animals. Its totally for humans. Unfortunatly though Organon doesnt make it. I fOrganon gives you a shitty product that kills you or causes an abcess that would be bad news for them. The Vet company can tell you to screw I bet because its not intended for human use. Who are these vet products really inteded for? I might see some dogfighters shooting there dog up with test ot EQ, oh wait actually its for Kangaroos I forgot. Only reason I go UG is $$$$$ I have no problems with QV. I do however have beef with QV fakes. They suck ass.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Race horses bro, some countries still use animals for labor.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    PartyBoy and Big T, just curious what your running alongside RT Prop???

Getting ready to order some RT prop myself !!!
    Running a 16 weeker of RT prop & Eth, Ft Dodge EQ and Denkall Var. Might toss in some masteron at
    the end. I'm getting all hyped up about this one fellas...just not looking forward to the frequent EQ and Prop shots...but all said and done (despite my ass looking like a pin cushion) it will be worth it! TTyl,
    ~US~

The new batches of winny shouldnt be nearly as painfull as the older stuff. And I just added rt prop in with my test ent and eq cycle, my shoulders are kind of sore right now but I think it is just because this is the first time I have ever shot there.

[FYI:...Some may find the water based winny to be painful for several days after the injection..Doc M[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 09-05-2003 at 07:32 PM.

Why does the RT gear have a little sting to it directly after injecting?

My guess is the form of alcohol its cut with.

Just curious?

It has a low ba content and they use cotton seed oil.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I am using RT Prop, EQ, and Winstrol and I can assure you that I will not use any other brand of gear again..The products are great and I have been more than pleased with it all!!!

FYI:...Some may find the water based winny to be painful for several days after the injection..This is not an infection and is normal for some water based AS..If you experience pain, then simply take the winny orally and you will see the same results..I am currently taking the winny orally with graprefruit juice and have had great results and pumps..Definitely a thumbs up for RT gear...

Doc M
    Doc,
    I am starting my RT winny orally in 6 weeks, I have seen several methods for Grapefruit juice, how do you take it? i was told to hold the winny under my tongue for 30 seconds then chase it with about 8 oz. of grapefruit juice.

usualsuspect

i'm running 16 weeks of rt prop, rt eq, and bd winny.simple stack.just decided i should crush the bloated guidos on the party scene w/ even more rippedness this fall and winter.poor bastards don't knwo what they're fuckin' w/!!haha

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't knock the bloated guineas!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'm running 16 weeks of rt prop, rt eq, and bd winny.simple stack.just decided i should crush the bloated guidos on the party scene w/ even more rippedness this fall and winter.poor bastards don't knwo what they're fuckin' w/!!haha

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    Doc,
    I am starting my RT winny orally in 6 weeks, I have seen several methods for Grapefruit juice, how do you take it? i was told to hold the winny under my tongue for 30 seconds then chase it with about 8 oz. of grapefruit juice.
    I just administer the Winstrol and wait a few seconds and then chase it with grapefruit juice..It's not the most pleasant tasting so if you can tolerate it for 30 seconds, it can't possibly hurt..

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 09-07-2003 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    There's the quote of the week! j/p Doc M...
    SG..Yes, I must admit that after reading my post again, it didn't quite sound too good..I must edit the post STAT...

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    PartyBoy and Big T, just curious what your running alongside RT Prop???

Getting ready to order some RT prop myself !!!
    Running a 16 weeker of RT prop & Eth, Ft Dodge EQ and Denkall Var. Might toss in some masteron at
    the end. I'm getting all hyped up about this one fellas...just not looking forward to the frequent EQ and Prop shots...but all said and done (despite my ass looking like a pin cushion) it will be worth it! TTyl,
    ~US~
    ~US~ I'm just going to run rt prop and fina for 10-12 weeks. It's just a simple short cycle to help me out in between my 2 big cycles.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I've been running RT Test Eth400 and deca 300...I'm just starting week 4 (10t inj was yesterday) and I'm waiting for the "Kick", I started @ 175 on 17 Aug and weighed my self last week and w/ shorts&tshirt on I was 188. I'm Anxiously awaiting the KICK!

SID

Sid, I just laced up my boot so here comes that kick you're so anxiously awaiting.

Thread Information