victamizer is offline New Member

Talking what's the dosedge i should use?

my age is 28 my weight is 210lbs and i have done traning in the past but i'm ready to take it much more sirious now! and what should i stack it with cuz i'm in the dr and it easy to get juce here. so if i do it i mydiswell do it right!
    Last edited by victamizer; 09-04-2003 at 11:44 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Pretty simple really.
    First hit that link up top that says Educational Threads and read everything in there.

Then when you decide on what you want to use go back and read them again.

This should give you a good idea that you would want to run the usual Test/deca or just a straight testosterone cycle along with the needed ancillaries and post cycle therapy .

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Pretty simple really.
    First hit that link up top that says Educational Threads and read everything in there.

Then when you decide on what you want to use go back and read them again.

This should give you a good idea that you would want to run the usual Test/deca or just a straight testosterone cycle along with the needed ancillaries and post cycle therapy.
    This is the best advice that one could give bro. You will need to factor in what you want to acheive in your life as far as gains. You need to research everything you can on steroids and there usage. This is a hormone that your injecting into your body. This is serious. You need to know all of everything you are doing. Please search and find what you need to before you ever thing of steroid usage. Good luck bro.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Read up on old threads, lots of great info.

Thread Information