monkeyjuice is offline Member

Carido & Weightraining

I lift 5 times a week, and am trying to gain weight. I drink protien shakes and creatine. But I have a little layer of fat on my stomach and want to cut down on body fat. Would doing alot of cardio affect my ability to gain muscle mass?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Dude do not post questions like this in the steroid questions forum. Post them in the workout questions forum.

I'm not going to answer your question because you posted it here, so let it be a lesson to ya.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    willpower you need to relax a bit. no flames but maybe he made a mistake and so what if he put it there. i'm sure someone would help out.. jus chill

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    The myth is you can't spot reduce fat. I haven't seen anything to make that a lie so good luck trying. Even if you do assloads of situps you'll have muscles (under the fat).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Too much cardio will keep you from gaining if not eatting away at your muscle. Check your diet first. What type of carbs are you eatting, when do you eat them and so on........ it's the little things that we don't look at that keep us from getting to our goals.

Also if you're bulking you will put on some fat so I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it's getting out of control.

toolman is offline Banned
    Not only will too much cardio keep you from bulking, but too much lifting will keep you from bulking as well. If you are lifting 5 days a week, you are doing too much lifting and not enough recovery time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I train 5 days a week and I grow. Everyone is different and you should know if your overtraining or not.

Thread Information