RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Help.. reducing gyno during cycle

Ok bros here is the deal. Planning on starting a cycle on monday. Here is how it looks

wk 1-10 500 mgs test cyp
    wk 1-10 400mgs EQ
    20 mgs nolva ED throughout
    50 mgs proviron ED throughout
    clomid PCT

I believe I have a little gyno from my previous cycle. It isn't much, but I would like to at least attempt to reduce it a bit. I have plenty of bromo and nolva. I have read that taking nolva, and running bromo 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off could reduce it a bit. Should I delay my cycle and do the bromo treatment, or should I do the treatment along with my cycle. I also have some T3, perhaps running the t3 in conjunction with the treatment would help out a bit. Any thoughts? also, what dosage of bromo? 2.5 ED? or 5 ED? Thank a ton for your help bros peace

RC

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Ok bros here is the deal. Planning on starting a cycle on monday. Here is how it looks

wk 1-10 500 mgs test cyp
    wk 1-10 400mgs EQ
    20 mgs nolva ED throughout
    50 mgs proviron ED throughout
    clomid PCT

I believe I have a little gyno from my previous cycle. It isn't much, but I would like to at least attempt to reduce it a bit. I have plenty of bromo and nolva. I have read that taking nolva, and running bromo 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off could reduce it a bit. Should I delay my cycle and do the bromo treatment, or should I do the treatment along with my cycle. I also have some T3, perhaps running the t3 in conjunction with the treatment would help out a bit. Any thoughts? also, what dosage of bromo? 2.5 ED? or 5 ED? Thank a ton for your help bros peace

RC
    bump

Thread Information