bears54 is offline New Member

sustanon cycle information

is it good to cycle sustanon by taking 2 shots a week, 500mg for 10 weeks? get mixed opinions on this when researching it. some people say every other day that seems like too much. this is first time taking test so im not sure. and, how much nolvadex should i be taking? im 5'9 and weigh 190 pounds. i appreciate the help.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    From the example cycles I've seen people recommend 250mg a week. I plan on doing 500mg a week myself for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    From the example cycles I've seen people recommend 250mg a week. I plan on doing 500mg a week myself for 8 weeks.

i heard you run into problems when doing one shot a week because a combination of all the tests. srews with your system.so many opinions trying to find the right way and do it right. how much nolvadex should i be taking

Well i started my cycle this 2 weeks and already feeling strength gains.....U know what i mean, u pick up ur normal weights, u finish a set and stare at the weights , and say to urself...."Why does that feel lighter then usual, so u go a lot heavier...LOL, Anyways heres my cycle

DECA300- 300 mg WEEK 1-10
    SUS250- 500mg WEEK 1-10

Tuesday i stack the DECA and SUS........Thurs i take sus alone.

Doing DECA only 300 mg a week, because i dont not think 600 mg is neccessary for me....
    This is from a thread just posted. 500mg a week for Sust seems to be quite common. Plus it's not an expensive cycle. (Matters where u can get it. I can get it for $10-13 a amp)

Quote Originally Posted by bears54
    i heard you run into problems when doing one shot a week because a combination of all the tests. srews with your system.so many opinions trying to find the right way and do it right. how much nolvadex should i be taking
    500mg wouldn't be from one shot! It would be one amp on monday (250 mg), and one amp on thursday (250mg). Twice a week. Ask some people on here, they recommend a two day a week split for a dose like this.

thanks for the info. what about the nolvadex ? appreciate it.

Everyone here claims to run it during the cycle. I whole heartedly agree. I plan on doing my sust only cycle this late winter. I plan on running nolva throughout the cycle to be safe.

If you experience any side effects: Vomitting, Case of the Shits, Dizzyness I recommend you come back here for info. Supposedly alot of people who take Sust have bad reactions. It's different with everyone.

im on 250mg every five days only, im gettin huge and strength is through the roof. i get great comments everywhere i go. i would do this for your first time, see how you react.

Report Post | **: Logged
    Quoted from the other Sustanon Only threads.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Get a long acting easter test like enanthate or cyp. the sust easter is short ur better off with a long easter IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Get a long acting easter test like enanthate or cyp. the sust easter is short ur better off with a long easter IMO
    Explain? I'd like more info on this myself.

well theres 50mg of test prop in sust, and if you dont shoot it EOD you wont get the best results out of it, theres no test prop in enanthate or cyp so theres no need to shoot it EOD monday and thurs is good and the easters will be in you
    sust if you shoot it 500mg EW you will only get use of 400mg if you use enanthate or cyp and shoot 500mg you will get 500mg useage...My 2 CENTS...DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

I think i lost myself, lol

I think i lost myself, lol
    Lost me as well. I guess I'll just have to try to re-read this 3 more times. If you could explain this a little easier?

does it make sense now?...cause if it dont i cant help you

does it make sense now?...cause if it dont i cant help you
    Ah I see now. I read that thread before.

So you trying to deter us from Sustanon eh?

It's one of the only things I can get my hands on around here.

no way bro .....at 500mg EW i would not recommend BUT
    im doing 1,000 Ew ill let you know how that is....250mg EOD..I HOPE IT WILL BE GOOD SHIT....

toolman is offline Banned
    Calipso:

Go ahead with the 500 sust. Alot of guys here are for single ester tests but I did a cycle of 250 sust and 200 deca and gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks. I took Nolva through the cycle. By week 6, everyone here talked me into doubling my doses and it had no marked effect.

Your receptors are virgin so it doesn't take alot of gear to get you to grow if youre lifting and eating right.

I will be trying the single ester test and eq for my next cycle in November. Then I'll see if that is truely better than the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Calipso:

Go ahead with the 500 sust. Alot of guys here are for single ester tests but I did a cycle of 250 sust and 200 deca and gained 18 lbs in 5 weeks. I took Nolva through the cycle. By week 6, everyone here talked me into doubling my doses and it had no marked effect.

Your receptors are virgin so it doesn't take alot of gear to get you to grow if youre lifting and eating right.

I will be trying the single ester test and eq for my next cycle in November. Then I'll see if that is truely better than the sust.
    Alright. I was planning 500mg Sustanon for 8 weeks. Your gains make me grab faith towards sust again. Everyone seems to be downing it and very rarely I have seen anyone speak good of it. Since this would be my virgin cycle I would hope it would be a good first cycle because I wouldn't wanna throw 8 weeks worth of a cycle away for crappy gains.

My AS plans: Do the Sust 500mg cycle 8 weeks with nolva.

Then next early summer I plan on doing a cutting cycle. Anavar or winny.

Blackac is offline Associate Member

thats my cycle

Calipso:

bears52 im doing the sus 250- 500mg weekly and the DECA 300mg weekly, for 10 weeks its a good cycle....

ross3814 is offline Member
    10 to 15 nolvadex ed

Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    10 to 15 nolvadex ed
    Run nolva during the cycle?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Sust is a great drug, the main reason people don't like it as much is because you get peaks and valley's in your blood levels and that makes it harder to figure exactly how much is in you... example, the prop in sust will wear off in 2-3 days however the other esters are longer acting. I have had great results using sust but prefer short acting esters like prop or suspension, I don't mind the daily injections and you know how much is in you. Don't even waste your money running 250mg a week, that will do nothing other than inhibit your natural test production and you will be dissapointed. As for the nolva, have it on hand, but I wouldn't use it unless I felt gyno symptoms coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Sust is a great drug, the main reason people don't like it as much is because you get peaks and valley's in your blood levels and that makes it harder to figure exactly how much is in you... example, the prop in sust will wear off in 2-3 days however the other esters are longer acting. I have had great results using sust but prefer short acting esters like prop or suspension, I don't mind the daily injections and you know how much is in you. Don't even waste your money running 250mg a week, that will do nothing other than inhibit your natural test production and you will be dissapointed. As for the nolva, have it on hand, but I wouldn't use it unless I felt gyno symptoms coming on.
    Jersey you are 100% wrong about running 250 sust being a waste. Plenty of guys have tried it and grown from it, myself included. My guess is you never gave that quantity a try before. Everyone reacts differently.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Jersey you are 100% wrong about running 250 sust being a waste. Plenty of guys have tried it and grown from it, myself included. My guess is you never gave that quantity a try before. Everyone reacts differently.
    No, he's not "100% wrong". Look at the break down of the different test in sust. Then look at a normal male's test levels. When doing a cycle, the goal is to significantly increase your testosterone in your system to produce an anabloic state of growth. Doing a dosage close to your body's natural levels only shuts you down and replaces what your body makes. 250mgs a week of sust has your body's levels constantly fluctuating and not leveling to a rate that is significantly above your own levels. I'm not saying some people won't gain off of 250/week, but why not take 1 or 2 more shots a week and get a whole lot more benefit out of what you're using.

Read my post Rastus, I said he was 100% wong about it being a "waste that will do nothing more than prohibit your own test production". I still stand by that statement. With the exception of the prop, a small percentage of the dose, the majority are longer acting esters including deconate. This means that after a few weeks, you have blood levels higher than the 250 you are shooting. This is much higher than what your body produces naturally. I have never found a single person that tried sust at 250 for a first cycle and did not grow. This discludes poor diet, etc. It is usually the guys that shoot high doses , never having tried the lower dosages, that say it is a waste. I speak from experience to say it was not a waste.

I also do not subscribe to the school of thought that more is better. You say that why not take 1 or 2 more shots. I agree that you should if you are not seeing results at 250, but why up the dose if he has'nt even tried it yet. The higher you go on dosage, you can't return to lower dosages. That is why I think you should grow on the lowest odsage possible.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    No, if you're going to use sust, then use it to take advantage of all esters in the mix. If you shot 250/wk, you are totally not utilizing the prop or phenylprop. Those 2 make up 90mgs of the 250. So why not buy what you use, and just buy enthanate. At least that way you're not peaking repeatedly throughout your cycle and wasting the short acting esters. I think one would benefit more from a single ester test at those lower dosages, and one would see more "bang for their buck". You would get the full 250mgs of one type of test, rather than only 100mgs of deconate and 60 mgs of isocaproate per shot.

Thread Information