Thread: arimidex

kilroy is offline Junior Member

arimidex

just looking for insight on arimidex (liquidex). What is the purpose. If i were to cycle propinate and enanthate for 10 wks while at the same time taking 10 mg of nolvadex everday throughout the cycle following it up with clomid would that be sufficient. Also, what what is it like taking clomid. Side effects etc. if any.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have had no negative sides from clomid. Some experience mood swings and find that it gets them emotional.

As for arimidex . Arimidex IMO is better then nolvadex if you are using it to prevent gyno. It stops the body from converting testosterone to estrogen. Where as nolvadex simply just blocks the receptors from recieving the converted estrogen.

What dosages of test do you plan on running because this will determine what your nolvadex or arimidex should be dosed at.

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    wk 1-4 75 mg prop. Wk 1-10 500 mg enanthate wk.
    clomid 2 wks after last shot. 300mg day 1 , 100 mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days

10 mg of nolvedex everyday througout

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    IMO I would run at least 20mg of nolvadex ED. From start to finish. But even better I would run .5mg of arimidex with that.

If you decide to go with the nolvadex only make sure you are doing at least 20mg/ED and have some on hand in case that doesn't do it. If gyno symtoms start you can up it to 40mg/ED or so.

Why are you not stacking it with Deca or something else? Seems to me that you are bulking? Deca would work nice with that at 300mg/week throughout the entire cycle.

Thread Information