NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Another Quest Begun and Dreams Await - see you on the other side

Gentlemen and ladies,
    The time is near. After years of battling the weights with limited physical success (yet enormous mental gain), I have made a decision. Yes, like many of those on this board, I will make my first injection soon. Sunday night to be certain. For the first time an outside anabolic agent will penetrate my 30 year old body and begin its wondrous journal, leaving me with larger muscles and a sense of accomplishment in twelve weeks, I hope. While it’s the result that I’m after, the journey itself has been quite amazing.
    After 10 years of HIT training, eating clean, and vowing never to be a “juice monkey,” I finally decided to explore what AS really entailed. I understand the logic of building muscle, and used that logical process to begin my internal struggle towards AS. The moral and ethical ramifications debated back and forth in my mind, over many poorly slept nights. During the wee hours of the morning, when the world around me was fast asleep around me, I was here studing. Many questions ran through my head; will AS destroy my liver, send me in to fits of rage, grow breasts, destroy my ability to have children? With research came my answers and clarity. While there are no defined long term studies, I have concluded that smart and controlled cycles with proper therapy afterwards are quite safe. However, understanding that risk is inherent in all we do.
    In the final analysis, I am determined to grow muscle and this (AS) is yet another tool in my quest. Not to look good on a beach, not to pick up ladies, not to dwarf others in the gym, or to stand out from the crowd, but for me. I will not settle for the status quo in life, in relationships, in career, nor in physical body. I think many of you here understand these same principles.
    And so my journey began. Starting with much research, source checking and eventually the realization that after 10 years, I’ll actually cross the line to the dark side. While anxious and even giddy, I feel truly well informed. Thank you to all those on the board for their help. What an incredible depot of information. Thx to the Mods and Vets who have helped along the way.

With that lengthy monolog, you may think I’ll be injecting huge amount of AS, but quite the opposite. I’ll start Sunday night with the following very light cycle. I will be tracking my progress weekly, and posting it on the “members results” forum. At 5’9, 155, 9% BF and ten years of dedication, I think the next 12 weeks will be quite life altering. I guess we’ll see. Any last minute opinions are appreciated before I pack my mental luggage, and begin my journey to the dark side where, ironically, I look to find the light.

1st Cycle:
    D-bol: 25mg/day - weeks 1-4
    Decca: 200mg/week – weeks 1-10
    Test Prop: 100mg/eod – weeks 4-12
    Clomid: 4 weeks after last Decca – 300 day 1, 100 days 2-11, 50 days 12-21

Nolva on hand, enough to run the entire cycle. Will wait for symptoms before starting.

See you on the other side .

Of course - This is only fictional - just like everyone else here .

toolman is offline Banned
    Good lord...such drama...What ever happened to "Hi, this is my first cycle, any comments"

For a first cycle I would recommend using a test that doesn't have to be shot every day. Daily shots are no fun for a newbie. My first was 200 deca and 250 sust. I grew nicely on that.

Yes, I revel in the drama. But hey, remember the first time is dramatic when you have been learning and planning for almost a year. No doubt it's old hat to those on their 3 and 4 cycles.
    I debated another TEST for my first cycle but I heard very good things about propr and it was teh most trustworthy TEST from my source. Shots will be a difficult, but I'll get overt it.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Good lord...such drama...What ever happened to "Hi, this is my first cycle, any comments".
    if more people followed this sort of thinking then we wouldn't have to tell people to stop rushing in to things.

i will say everything is well planned, however if you are going to let the dbol kickstart then i would start the prop a week earlier. that way when you come off it will be kicking along with the deca .

good luck bro.

someday is offline Member
    why dont youlay your diet out so we can help with that also....remember diet is the key.

Thx for the offer of diet help. I'm on a clean 2800cal/day now, so I'll be moving to 3700 - 4000cals/day starting monday.
    7:30am - 900cals
    Protien shake
    Oatmeal
    Flax Oil

10:30am - 700 cals
    Tuna
    Bean salad
    apple
    almonds

12:30 800 cals
    Chicken Brest
    oatmeal
    banana
    flax oil

3:00pm 500 cals
    Protien shake
    banana

6:00pm 600cals
    Fish/steak
    salad
    potatoes or rice

9:00pm 300cal
    low carb protien shake

Workout - I'll continue to follow HIT style (very high intensity to failure then static holds, drops, etc), but up my volume of sets a bit per muscle and train more frequently (3xweek up from 2xweek now). I'll still stck mainly to heavy compound movements, with pre-exhaustion as a staple in most movements.
    Keep in mind I recover slowly so I'm used to training hard and getting lots of rest between workouts. I'm not sure exactly how to increase frequncy and volume on AS, so I'll use strength and my progressive yard stick. Keep increasing the above until I'm find the right frequncy/volume point. any thoughts are appreciated.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Very, very good job planning your fictional cycle....LOL. Im glad to see someone actually thought this out, researched, and studied what he/she needed to actually succeed and obtain results. Good luck with your future. I hope your gains come and you grow grow grow.

Thread Information