BigGuz is offline New Member

Synthol Injections in the Pecs?????

Whats up fellas I am trying to bring up my lagging chest and was just wondering if synthol could help in doing this. I train my chest balls to the wall and I am not very pleased with the current results. Has anyone ever heard of someone using synthol in their pecs? If so any feedback would be helpful also where did they inject and how much for how long. Thanx

big swoll is offline Member
    i've never heard of it done before, but that doesn't mean that no one has done it....if i were you i would think long and hard about using synthol though...synthol can do some horrible things to the body...just look at the pics of greg valentino, and look at the pics of his arms after he has his abcess removed...think about it long and hard

BigGuz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i've never heard of it done before, but that doesn't mean that no one has done it....if i were you i would think long and hard about using synthol though...synthol can do some horrible things to the body...just look at the pics of greg valentino, and look at the pics of his arms after he has his abcess removed...think about it long and hard
    Yeah I know you are right about that the side effects could be terrible. But didnt that dude use like an insane amount and that is what caused his abnormality

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Just remember than Synthol is the icing on the cake, it's not the whole cake. Don't go overboard. I would be willing to bet anything that pros do this all the time, to give the chest that extra "lift". Just look at Marcus Ruhl. He definitely does it...for every bodypart. But just make sure you know exactly what you are doing before you try anything like that.

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    i personally think its disgusting and stupid to inject what is essentially fake muscle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Post your routine in the workout forum.

Try changing it up completely or change to powerlifting for awhile.

I wouldnt go the synthol route yet.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I seen the guy with the worlds largest biceps on tv. He injected synthol and his bis looked horable. Yeah they were big, but they didnt even look like muscle.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    There are side effects but lets not not get too hung up about that I seriously doubt you will be injecting HUGE amounts and to be honest I,m unsure of how Greg actually managed to move his arms after injecting that much because mine were tight as hell after only using 1 bottle and doing 2.5cc every 2-3 days

I know of one guy who has injected in the chest with it personally I would not do that I would look at my training and if you are not doing decline bench press get that into your chest training it is a good overall builder and will certianly hit any lagging parts

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a pic of a guy in a very old Musclemag (circa 1998) who injected synthol into his pecs. Goddamn weird, but cool, picture. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    That is a bad idea it might make them bigger but it would be like getting a bood job sticking that in there would make them soft and bulbish
    yuk

Thread Information