flex321 is offline Member

would like to start sust/fina

I have rougly 20 nolvadex in case I see gyno. I'll be doing clomid at the end of the cycle.

It's proposed lay-out is:
    wk1-10: 750mg/wk sust
    wk3-12: 75mg/ed fina

any suggestions? add ins? switching stuff around? any advice guys. Not sure when I'm starting so I got time for ideas.

O yeah for thise who don't know me. I'm 5'7" 170lbs have done 2 cycles. lifted for years now.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Looks ok, but I wouldnt start that with only 20 nolva's.

Get some more anti-es

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    what happened during your first 2 cycles that you only got up to 170? where did you start mass wise?

if it was anything more than 145 than i would tell you to reevaluate your diet or training methods before running this next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    what happened during your first 2 cycles that you only got up to 170? where did you start mass wise?

if it was anything more than 145 than i would tell you to reevaluate your diet or training methods before running this next cycle.
    good eye...thats very true!

I'm at 170 now and I haven't done a cycle well over a year..maybe even two years. 170 is the weight I am at now. On my previous cycles I didn't gain much weight. I never seen the 30lb gains some people claim.

Quote Originally Posted by flex321
    I'm at 170 now and I haven't done a cycle well over a year..maybe even two years. 170 is the weight I am at now. On my previous cycles I didn't gain much weight. I never seen the 30lb gains some people claim.
    I would deffinately research more on training and diet then.

Thats a rather ignorant assumption wouldn't you say? I go more about with what I look like more than the scale. How do you know I didn't watch my calorie intake carbs so I could stay lean. Not everyone wants to gain 30lbs of fat and water ya know. How do you know I didn't take off from training and dieting for months because of serious life issues. Come on bro...don't make assumptions about my knowledge on lifting and dieting because I am at 170lbs.

dude don't get so pissed of he is just helping

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    do u think u need all that gear for your 170lbs? if i where you ill skip the sust and go with an single ester at 500mg/week. thats just my 2 cents. and like billy sad, fix some more anti E.

Being 5'7" myself...

I remeber about 6 or 7 years ago being 170lbs at about 8% bf. I was tiny.. This was with ZERO cycles.

If you have needed 2 cycles to get to your current stats, I still think you really need to research diet and training, ripped or not.

That is not an assumption, but an experience.

On top of this, you talk about not gaining 30lbs as if you wished you would have like others have ". I never seen the 30lb gains some people claim."

Sorry if that upsets you, but I am only going on with what you have said about yourself. If there is some other factors affecting this, I would have thought you would have included that.

Just trying to help...

Thread Information