View Poll Results: biggest fear about ordering online (email sources) not websites

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will get scammed

15 35.71%
  • afraid i would end up buying from a cop or sting operation

11 26.19%
  • I dont order through email

2 4.76%
  • I do all my ordering through email

14 33.33%
    shim jahng is offline Junior Member

ordering online (through email) scares you because?

i was wondering what peoples biggest fear about ordering online is, and i mean through an email source, not a website or anything like that.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just that a trusted source has turned scammer.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Just that a trusted source has turned scammer.
    I hear that...they say every source eventually HAS to follow one of two paths. Get busted or turn scammer. I suppose the third option would be to just get out of the game altogether, but I don't know if many can turn away from it before one of the two bites them.

BDTR is offline Retired
    All my sources from way back when turned scammer then disapeared..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Haven't had anyone turn scammer on me yet (knock on wood), my biggest prob so far has been 'contacts' just up and dropping out of the biz.

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Haven't had anyone turn scammer on me yet (knock on wood), my biggest prob so far has been 'contacts' just up and dropping out of the biz.

well my bigget fear is running into a agent or something and i dont mean a Matrix agent ........ok that was a bad joke. i mean i got a goop tip from someone who is well respected on the boards (a mod), and i have contacted this source. we are building our client source relationship right now . i guess its that initail step of actually placing an order that i am fearful about. its my first time doing anything like this. just nerve racking.

Shim

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I would be concerned with being scammed. I guess you could always hunt them down like a dog and ripp his ears off or something. People don't like it when you take a body part from them. (hehehe)

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I have only ordered through E-Mail a couple of times.
    I'm a cash and carry kind of guy myself.

D

BDTR is offline Retired
    I stopped ordering in person when my gym source was involved in a shooting with a client wounding the client and killing the source. I don't like dealing with people face to face like that.

I stopped ordering in person when my gym source was involved in a shooting with a client wounding the client and killing the source. I don't like dealing with people face to face like that.

Thats some serious shit right there bdtr.

Shim

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Damn bdtr, I don't know if I would ever like to be in you neighborhood. I reed your post from an older thread the other nightm (you trying to talk a kid out of using AS) and now this. You're too damn dangerous to be near. (lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hang with shady people... you'll see shady things.

depdaddy is offline Member
    its always a risky buis ordering via email..currently i recieve as smooth as butter but i have been burned in the past..thank god is was only $800

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    OMG... $800 can well get someone supplies for 4 cycles but well, not when you're juicing like eating sweets i guess

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Be smart and you dont have anything to worry about If its to good to be true then it is. Unless u are me and het the hookup :-)

twosocks40 is offline Member

I don't blame you. I don't think I'd wanna deal with that guy either. Wow!

-B

clipper is offline Associate Member
    Ther is not tomany sources up here, so i have to do the mailorder stuff. I have been scammed 2 times. The last guy was good then whent bad. Hope the new guy does not!!

>>>> I HATE SCAMMERs <<<<

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never spend more than you can afford to lose. Always check references. Always be willing to walk away if something doesn't feel right. Always have everything you need to complete your cycle and PCT before you start and you should be ok.

one2lift is offline New Member
    for me, it's getting scammed, though I have been real lucky so far.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I do all my ordering thru email, doesnt bother me in the least =\

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    the only thing that is scarying me about making my first order is the phrase "MINIMUM ORDER IS $500" '
    i for one can not afford to lose 500. just not cool. but i will have to try and the link that has been putting me on to these source is well knowen so i will hope and prey and west union my money to this stranger and see what happens

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I just got this source but he doesn't want to sell me anything that he won't make much $ on.

I wanted to do a test order of like $300. DBol , Nolva etc. (I got a friend with 20 amps of sust). The source doesn't wanna sell it so oh well. I'll deal with face to face instead because too many shady/greedy people.

Some people just don't understand. If someone buys small (Say $200-400) and gets the shipment and is pleased.......obviously the buyer would most likely buy from again.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'm too afraid of getting ripped off online. It just seems like any company advertising online would be a scammer!!!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I alwsys see people hat order onlne are scared of being ripped pff. here s a word of advise if the source is overseas like in paragyay for examle they always have exceptional produdts and the are usually cheeper due to the american doller is worth more if you spend 250 bucks lets say...ten they are probaly making that as profet....just a word of advise...but you will always have that risk involved.....my sorce has no limit you can buy a little as you want to see if its legit.....its better to loose little than alot peace

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I alwsys see people hat order onlne are scared of being ripped pff. here s a word of advise if the source is overseas like in paragyay for examle they always have exceptional produdts and the are usually cheeper due to the american doller is worth more if you spend 250 bucks lets say...ten they are probaly making that as profet....just a word of advise...but you will always have that risk involved.....my sorce has no limit you can buy a little as you want to see if its legit.....its better to loose little than alot peace

FUCKING EXACTLY! You hit it on the dot man. No way in hell I'm gonna throw out $500 without doing a test order.

#1. I don't make alot of money to throw around like that.
    #2. I got car payments, bills, insurance so most of my $ goes there.

I can't afford to piss off much money on a scammer or a chance of getting my package seized.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gona few different routes in the past...websites, email, and gym sources. I never order more than I could afford to lose from the websites, and really only use them in a pinch. For the email sources, I've done countless hours of homework before even contacting them. And gym sources are just too damn expensive when I have other options available to me.

But to answer your poll, my biggest fear so far has been getting a controlled delivery on a big order from an overseas source. That was a nervous week or so.

-moto

this thread is old, why did it get bumped back up? oh well i guess the more info the better.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, it is old. I didn't bump it, I found it at the top. I swear!

-moto

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    LOL that quote about steroids making people kill each other would have been perfect here. It's in someone's sig

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if all else fails and you are over 35 you can always go to a script doctor, get diagnosed as having andropause and get a real prescript for steroids under the guise of testosterone replacement therapy. The FDA really frowns on anyone under 35 years old getting scripts for testosterone so you are kind of out of luck if under this age and its also more expensive because pay for doctor visits and blood tests, etc, but then if the alternative is getting scammed occassionally, then maybe its not so expensive.

Swellin Guest
    Some of us only have face to face contacts...no online/email sources.
    I have known my guy for a long time (and I know where he lives ).
    I know the other sources are a lot cheaper, but I trust this guy.
    Last edited by Swellin; 10-12-2003 at 09:20 AM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    its always a risky buis ordering via email..currently i recieve as smooth as butter but i have been burned in the past..thank god is was only $800
    >only< $800?!? i got scammed for $400 and it fucking killed me. granted i'm still a poor college student...

-- cb

Thread Information