shim jahng is offline Junior Member

another gyno question

plain and simple i have a huge fear of gyno because of its obvious permanate effects, according to my wife "one set of boobs in the house is enough right now" i have never been a fat person, but i do have some extra BF i need to get rid of. see pic below. heres my question due to the fact that im carying around some estra BF i feel like i have just a pinch under both nipples, i have never done a cycle of roids, i did do a cycle of 1-test, and 4-AD for 6 weeks at 300mg each a day a long time ago. i used an over the counter Anit Estro (estrodex by SAN). I took a smidge over the recomeded dose, because im so paranoid. Just because i have a little fat under each nip doesnt mean im prone to gyno right? i feel sure that if i was to cut up good, it would disapear with the rest of it. i have never had a very defined chest in my own mind, so this is something weighing on my mind in getting ready to do a real cycle. I have never had itchy nips, and im not really sure what a "puffy" nip looks like. as far as i can think of i have had any gyno symptons. I posted something simmilar to this in the meber pic forum, so forgive me if this is considerded a double post.

any and all oppinions welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails another gyno question-picture-053.jpg  

tbrocato is offline Member
    Doesnt look like you have gyno to me

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Take a side close up shot. Can't tell shit from that pic.

muscleROOK is offline New Member
    Sorry MAN I'm new @ this. WHAT the HELL IS GYNO?? I'm thinking about doing a cycle, but I' keep reading this GYNO stuff & to take this & take chlomid. Can you help me?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleROOK
    Sorry MAN I'm new @ this. WHAT the HELL IS GYNO?? I'm thinking about doing a cycle, but I' keep reading this GYNO stuff & to take this & take chlomid. Can you help me?
    Gyno can happen to anyone, but if you take an anti estrogen like nolvadex throughout the cycle and post cycle along with clomid you shouldn't have a problem. You gotta research.

Poster...you look fine, do you feel any hard lumps under your nips? if your that paranoid about getting nolva on cycle take nolva at 20mg/day throughout the cycle and you'll be safe. IMO you should hit up some cardio and try to get some abs showing before you start the cycle. And like you already said, chest is a little lagging. Hit it hard until it catches up with your arms/rest of body.

Goodluck

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    muslceROOK gyno is when the estrogen level in you rbody rises (side-effect of using steroids ) and that causes you nipples to get big from under and hold fat, and basically you will have tits! (gyno-tits)!!
    It happens when you are running high amounts of steroids or even very little...the estrogen rise is a reaction to counter the increase in testosterone !
    Gyno is very avoidable, you must take anti-estrogens during your cycle and it will take away that risk. Unfortunatl many people are still out there doing cycles without any anti-e's.

PS: not all steroids caus gyno

kaorialfred is offline Member

Mild gyno

Quote Originally Posted by muscleROOK
    This is what I was told last week, I have mild gyno that is definately estrogen related.
    hope that helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails another gyno question-front.jpg  

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    This is what I was told last week, I have mild gyno that is definately estrogen related.
    hope that helps.
    I dont think you do ...
    I think you have been over weight most of you live..
    That has been my problem..
    Diet will help alot drop the B/F you will be happy you did
    Good luck bro.
    was you chest that big before you did a cycle?
    Geeezer

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I have been on a 1700 cal eating five times a day now and I am maintaing at 253 that pic I was at 265 after getting nolva I was able to get the water under control. I am on TRT for life. I was acutally 185 3 years ago and flat defined chest. I started having trouble down below in 200 and the rest is history. I also will do 1 week on 1 week off, of 80 min cardio sessions. which my main foucus is the ab bloat and chest. I am constantly being monitored too. Untill I had a test removed I didn't have the large chest.

Thread Information