Thread: Cycle..why?

TheJuicer is offline Member

Cycle..why?

Ok..I know why we cycle..but would a person that stayed on AS year round gain more that one that cycles? A person year round do they just up the dose of AS every few months? My second question is I have been on 3 cycles so far and by the end of my cycle I dont feel that the AS is hitting me hard anymore..I gain my strength gains and muscle gain mostly in the first month...they everything slows to a stop..Is this normal?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Ok..I know why we cycle..but would a person that stayed on AS year round gain more that one that cycles? A person year round do they just up the dose of AS every few months? My second question is I have been on 3 cycles so far and by the end of my cycle I dont feel that the AS is hitting me hard anymore..I gain my strength gains and muscle gain mostly in the first month...they everything slows to a stop..Is this normal?
    have you tried switching your training splits and your diet? those always work for me if i feel the gear is losing its effectiveness...also, if you have been running the same compounds each cycle you made need to increase the dosages a few hundred mg per week.

I'm in the process of changing my diet and training split..my bi's and tri's are going no where...my chest and kicking ass my shoulder need a bit of work...any suggestions would be much appreciated...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    I'm in the process of changing my diet and training split..my bi's and tri's are going no where...my chest and kicking ass my shoulder need a bit of work...any suggestions would be much appreciated...
    well i think you are rite on track with changing your workout up. Do you hit you tri's up fist on there days and same thing for the bi's ??

My split has been Chest/shoulders/tris on Mon....Back and Bi's on Wedn....Fri. Legs/Calves/ABS..I'm thinking of maybe doing this Mon Chest and Calves, Wedn. Back, Fri.Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's,..and Sat Legs and ABs...

Finasteride

What the hell is this stuff? I think its something for hair loss...

Thread Information