Thread: 'Nam?

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

'Nam?

Probably won't get much info on this one, but I'll be in Vietnam next month and wondered if anyone knows anything about pharmacies over there. I bought my first cycle over the counter in Thailand, and have the general opinion that East Asia is pretty relaxed about as, but wasn't able to find any info about Vietnam. Anbody have a clue?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I've never been to nam personally but a few of my buddies have. They never mentioned anything about AS when they got back. I know when I was in thailand you could get anything you wanted. I'd be interested to know about nam when you get back though.

-B

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When I was in Vietnam a few years ago we flew into Da Nang via Pattya. Some of the guys picked up some gear in Thailand I know... but I am not sure if they did in Vietnam. But we did stay in a pretty remote village... so that may have been why they filled their scripts in Thailand...

Bottomline, I don't really know. But you're probably right about the entire Southeast Asia being OTC...

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, I figured that there wouldn't be too much info out there. I'm going to be in Ho Chi Min only, but I'll run by a few pharmacies and report back on the situation. Probably easier to buy China White than it it is to buy deca .

Thread Information