gixxer600 is offline Member

Stacking question!

Hey bros,
    I'm currently in week 6 of my d-bol/omna cycle. Surprisingly enough, this being my first cycle I've put on almost 15lbs. I was able to pick up some Tren yesterday and was wondering if it would be alright to throw it in half way through the cycle. I don't see why not right? I was thinking of doing a shot every three days or should I do more? Also, would I be able to mix it with the omnas so I can do it in the same shot on that day? Another thing, two weeks ago I had to switch from russian D-bols to the Thais. I'm running 40mg of thais a day. Just this week I've started to notice slight discomfort in my gut. It kinda feels like that pain you get when you get kicked in the nuts but obviously not to that extreme. Is that normal? I increased the dose from 30mg of Russians. I'd appriciate any help from you guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    IMO tren needs to be run every day, not every other day which some suggest (although it's better than 3x a week) I'd also run it a minimum of 8-10 weeks so my advice is for you to finish off your cycle like you have it, recover and then hit up the tren on your next cycle.

I have another 6 weeks left in my cycle but I also have enough gear to do two or three weeks on top of that. Shouldn't that be alright? Also, what do you think about my D-bol question, is it normal?
    Thanks bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I don't know about your d-bol question, but you don't need more then 4-6 weeks 6 being the max. With d-bol you can get lots of water retention so 15lbs in 6 week is very possible, but a lot of it could be water.

From the sound of your post you need to do some more research before starting fina. I wouldn't recommend it for your second, try some addimg some EQ or Deca to your first cycle for your second. I lean more toward EQ, then add the fina to your third.

I always suggest test for first cycle, then add EQ or Deca for the second, add d-bol to that for the thrid and then fina in the forth or up the doses, but since you've all ready done d-bol. I suggest waiting umtil the thrid for fina.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the advice guys, I did do a little research on fina so I'm not totally blind on it. It seems to be some pretty good stuff. Its just that I don't seem to be getting the thickness that I wanted to get. I want to look a little "fuller" if you know what I mean. Thanks again guys and best regards from Toronto!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Give it some time Bro, 1 or 2 cycle isn't going to get you where you want to be.

JohnnyB

Thread Information