georgie24 is offline Member

Can U Guys Help Design My Next Cycle??

hi, yea im the one who asked for advice on chicks hehe...
    anyway i need you guys help in designing a cycle ,for the moment im only interested in orals only (poor kidneys) i wanna clean up my physical apperance harden up a bit and cut up AROUND THE MID SECTION ive done eca stack/clenbuteral cycles but thats about it and my diet is very clean( exept sundays hehe) and the training will be nothing less than comitted..im not interested in mass at the moment either( i have my reasons) i think this summer is the first time in about 13 years that im able to take my shirt off in public due to my dieting and training efforts(yessss)
    so here are my stats

MALE
    AGE 24
    HEIGHT 5"10
    CURRENT WEIGHT 210 AND DROPPING SLOWLY( 1-2 PouNDs PER WEEK)
    DIET
    2000-2400 CALS A DAY
    5-6 MEALS A DAY
    TRAINING IS RELIGIOUS
    CARDIO 5-6 DAYS A WEEK
    WEIGHTS 4 DAYS A WEEK
    and yes its steriod cycle im interested in
    thanks for your help in advance geo 1

jersey juice is offline Member
    Jeez bro, orals only??? You just don't like your liver do ya? LOL how bout clen /winny/primo? I'd use the injectable winny and just drink it. That's my opinion but then again I haven't seen abs in a few years and I powerlift, so I'd wait for the rest of the boys to answer this one.

my liver is pretty fresh being that i drink alcohol once a year I HOPE that by not drinking in my teens helps out

Bro, run some T3 if you really want to slim down, only problem is you gotta run a good anabolic while your on it and most are injectible.

Why don't you want to inject? are you afraid? Don't worry, everyone is until their first poke, and then you realize its really not bad at all. matter of fact, I like it so much I love running prop and fina cuz I get to inject everyday! LOL Just use a small gauge like a 25 or 26 and you won't even feel it!

If you can get over your needle phobia, then run some Fina/Tren . That will be the best option for your goals, I think. Just MO.

Later

well scared of needles mabey..but not really that ive only reaserched the orals for about the last two months wouldnt even know were to look for info on injecting heck i dont even know what asperating means

The Iron Game Guest
    6-10 weeks anavar 60mgs daily

Simple

anavar ?? ive read a few threads on that but not sure about it would it be better stacked with something else too
    i woulndt mind drinking winny if it would bring out the "cycle"

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Can't get any easier than that- I suppose...

Well bro, do the anavar like Iron Game and advised and maybe run Winny at the end for 6 weeks @50mg ed. Make sure you to take your milk thistle and maybe throw in some cranberry extract.

Good luck bro. And when you get over your 'fear'...come back and we'll write ya up a doozy.

would injecting yeild far better results??

Yes. Injecting will yield much, much better results.

For your goals (leaning up a bit), I would recommend running a low dose of Test and EQ. I would do a cycle like this:

wks 1-8: T200 400mg/w
    wks 1-8: EQ 400mg/s
    wks 4-10: Winny 50mg/d
    Clomid post cycle

Later

The Iron Game Guest
    yes also safe. Injecting really isnt that bad. It took 3 people to hold me down when I was a kid to have an injection. Last cycle i was doing it 3 times a day on average. it gets quite fun

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by geometric1
    would injecting yeild far better results??
    OH HELL YEA!! trust me that orals are like broccoli & injectables like steak (don't ask ) but seriously I always treated orals as a side to help the injectables. Plus injectables are better for the overall health of your body. It's not like your sticking some heroin addict used needle in your arm, everything should be sterile. Go with the injectables and make sure you have clomid either way you decide.

so how does this sound

week1-10 eq 400 mg w
    test 200mg w
    week 4-10 50 mg winny ed
    clomd post cycle
    and through out the whole cycle eca in the morning for cardio only

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    looks good

this is gonna be my first cycle ever!! if anyone has anymore in put it would gladly be apreciated..im gonna do this stack a couple weeks into january until then its research reseach research.
    after i finish clomid is there any post treatment supplementation?

im gonna name it the virgin mary cycle hehe

I would run two weeks of clen with your clomid. It helps keep your body from going too catabolic post-cycle, and helps burn up a little bit of fat.

there is a term called asperate....what is that?
    do you guys recomend pre-cycle preperation like multy-vits,any kind of health tests, sorry for the stupid questions i want this to be the sickest project ive ever done,
    (try riding a customized yamaha r6 chromed out lookin fly as day and being flabby as dough) hehelol my bike is a 600 so its pretty small the r1 is a little bigger but the overall demeanor of the bike is freaking sick its blue with a euro tail and chrome wheels, i wanna polish the frame now thats its winter and get some custom airbrush done.
    there is alot to motivate me come summer... a nicely shaped body wouldnt hurt the whole package ,so im gonna do this too the tee and see where i end up....i read somewhere" bodybuiding is a journey not a destination" unquote

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    asperating is part of the injection process.. after your stick the needle in, u pull back on the plunger to seen if u are in a vein (this is what is called asperating)... if u see blood... pull out and stick somewhere else.

here is what i think your cycle should look like, if u don' t mind my opinion.

weeks 1-10
    EQ 400mgs
    Test E. 200mgs.

Weeks 6-12
    Winny 50mgs ED

Clomid 5 days after last intake of Winny

the winny is started at week 6 and finished week 12 to prevent u from waiting 2 weeks for your test and EQ to leave your system before starting clomid.

good luck with the cycle,.. also if u want u could bump the Test E. up to 400mgs.

does the test bloat alot

ok nevermind the test quest for now how often do i inject with the eq and the test

I would recommend both twice a week. Maybe something like sundays and wednesdays (that's my favorite setup).

If you are running only 200mg test and it is 200mg/ml test, that means only a 1/2cc on each day. That is still better than a full cc only one day a week. You will get steadier blood concentrations doing it twice a week. And since most EQ is 200mg/ml just 1cc each day is fine. You can also mix the two into one syringe and only inject once. That makes it even easier.

The Iron Game Guest
    To make things easier on yourself and as I know you are a little weary of the injections I would do 200mgs of enanthate and 350mgs of eq every fifth day. That would mean 1cc of test and 1.75cc's of eq. A grand total of only 2.75cc's which you can do all at once either in your quad or your glute.

since they can be mixed togeter and taken 2 shots a week thats sweet.. about how much does a cycle like that run overseas/domestic

The Iron Game Guest
    the test, winny and eq with clomid and anti estrogens/aromatases should cost you between $300-600 international/domestic

Peace and good lucky

Thread Information