Yorgo is offline New Member

Purchased DECA - 50

I just bought 3 10ml vials DECA - 50 - for $250. Its for horses. My mate i bought it off told me to cycle it 1 ml for first week, and increase it to abt 3mls at the middle of the cycle increasing it each week and decreasing it slowly at the end of the 8 week cycle. He also suggested i use 'drive' for this cycle as well.

He told me that doin things like 4ml deca and 5ml sustanon a week is crazy and would end up with massive bitch tits (he can get me nolvidex as well).

N.B. i am from sydney, Australia

What do u guys think??...honest opinions please.....

The original jason Guest
    well to be honest bro u got well stung there deca 50 is not good cos u have to poke so many times also the price is way to hugh and from the cycles your friend recomends he either told you that as a sales pitch on the deca or he just doesnt have a clue If you need any more advice feel free to ask

peace
    jason

Any of you guys heard of the seroid 'drive'????

Mike Guest
    DRIVE (boldenone /methadriol)

4plates is offline Banned
    "drive" means drive back to his house and get your money back

is it good to stack 'drive' and 'deca '?

Also, this is Australia here bro, its hardto get steroids here.....

also, on the pack it saids to give horses 2ml a week....asif i'm gonna take 4ml and i'm human??

The original jason Guest
    keep reading you will learn

peace
    jason

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Purchased DECA - 50

Dont be a bitch...

The price you paided is ok.... I pay $90 AUD for a bottle of Deca 50 !

50mls of Deca/Week wont do shit.... as for horse dosages, dont worry about them. Let me tell you something...

Last cycle (my second) I increased my dosage of Sustanon 250 up to 3ml/week. The Dr dosage is 1ml every 2 weeks. Fuck I got strong, and big. That was a full on dosage for me..... 2 some it is hardly anything. Now I dont have bitch tits from that cycle..... So stop listening to your friend and start reading some more.

As for Drive, it is fine... It gave me bad acne I think it was the methandriol?

Anyway.... chill out...read more... my first cycle I didn't know a thing... and lost all my gains... So take time to listen... ask questions and learn if you want to grow, and keep your gains.

Ciao!
    Nate_Dog

planetx is offline Associate Member
    "drive" means drive back to his house and get your money back
    by 4 plates

Best response out of all of these replies. And the truth!!!

Guy, none of my business but you are in the land of Decanodrolen?? Were you screwed with Norandren 50 in Australia??

I know 95% of decanodrolen goes to MX, but find a source that lands a piece of the 5%. They are there!

You will grow w/ the 50, but you are going to have to "jab" a bottle a week pretty much. 3 injects of 3.33 cc's.......Not bad, but please don't tell me you are running this with an EQ-50.....

LORD HAVE MERCY, you will be a pin cushion

planet
    Last edited by planetx; 12-20-2001 at 11:26 PM.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he has Brovel norandren. They never made 50mg in 10mL vials only the bid ass 50mL bottles as far as I know.
    and
    a lot more than 5 % of aussie drugs are still in Australia. They produce the drugs in mass quanities for distribution outside the country b/c they do not get taxed that way (NAFTA) and the illegitimate reasons for production wontbe proved outside of Australia. Then a lot of the juice is smuggled back into the country to sell.
    kind of hard to explain without writing a paper on it but it happens a lot with cigerettes. USA, Canada, and British big tobacco companies claim that a certain percentage of their supply is for export and then smuggle it back into the country to avoid federal taxes

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    4 plates. LOL

Yorgo, you'll need atleast 300-400mgs a week to get good results!

Looks to me like you've only got enough for 3-4 weeks?

Try Driving your buddy for the other 4 weeks you'll need!

Thread Information