wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Injection Question Please Help!

Very Simple Question, well i read on this website under there "how to inject" that you shouldnt inject more than 2cc at a time. Is that true, Id kinda like to shoot 3cc so i can limit myself down to 1 shot a week? get back to me with some info, thanks alot!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    Very Simple Question, well i read on this website under there "how to inject" that you shouldnt inject more than 2cc at a time. Is that true, Id kinda like to shoot 3cc so i can limit myself down to 1 shot a week? get back to me with some info, thanks alot!
    Just suck it up. You should know that for whatever you are doing that you should try to keep your blood levels constant throughout your cycle and that will more than likely require several injections a week. I can't wait to add winstrol to my eq and enth stack. I'll be shooting everyday. Love the pin.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Depends on where you're shooting, what you're shooting and how experienced you are. I can push 6cc's into my quads, 2cc's into my traps, 3 ccs in my calves etc... When i started out, I wouldn't go any higher than a cc at a time, maybe 2 for glutes max. Take it slow.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Take it slow I can now get away with injecting 2cc in the tri,s and 3cc in the bi,s yeah it hurts and feels tight the next day but its the game we play.Don,t take the gear in one day it needs to be spread out throughout the week

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Depends on where you're shooting, what you're shooting and how experienced you are. I can push 6cc's into my quads, 2cc's into my traps, 3 ccs in my calves etc... When i started out, I wouldn't go any higher than a cc at a time, maybe 2 for glutes max. Take it slow.
    Holy shit, 6 cc's.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    Holy shit, 6 cc's.
    well....look at the mofo....he is HUGE

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I started out doing 3cc in my glutes and never had a problem. I was always told that 3cc was the mostyou could inject at one time. I think I am going to try 4cc next cycle.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    I shoot 3 cc into glutes and quads - just go very slow.

Thread Information