bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Winstrol Tabs Gains

Hi

Im 160lbs right now. On an average person how much in lbs do you guys think a guy would put on in muscle from 1 winstrol Tabs cycle and how much of that will he keep after the cycle?

Cheers

Dave

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Depends on how long you run it, but at maximum, I would say about 5 pounds. Do research before you try this though man, that is a terrible cycle. At the very least, add 500mg of some form of testosterone a week. Make sure you use the search button and read the educational forum.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Hi

Im 160lbs right now. On an average person how much in lbs do you guys think a guy would put on in muscle from 1 winstrol Tabs cycle and how much of that will he keep after the cycle?

Cheers

Dave
    I just finished a Winstrol Depot only cycle and it sucked. I look a LITTLE bigger, but the scale doesn't agree. I gained about 3 lbs, and now I'm having slight acne b/c my hormones are trying to get back to normal. My muscles were harder and more vascular, but that goes away when your cycle ends. Basically, you are going to end up wasting $$$, and end up doing a Test cycle later. Listen to all the bros on the board and get some test. It's cheap and effective. A moderate test/winny stack will give you 10-15 lbs of LBM. If you need more direction, PM me.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    winny alone is probably not gonna get you what you want bro

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    winny only is a poor cycle...if you want to do winny, you should stack it with test

Thread Information