Thread: Deca...

clemsontiger_99 is offline New Member

Question Deca...

I'm considering trying Deca Durobolin for the first time. Never used steroids before. I have about 5 yrs of lifting experience, with decent gains. Any recommendations? What's the correct way to cycle? Time/Duration? Are there any supplements that should be taken along with the cycle? Where's the best place to inject? Are there side effects? Any help would be appreciated!

clipper is offline Associate Member
    Deca in the 400 a week range for 10 weeks is good. You might want to add some dbol for the first 4 weeks. If you are trying to keep it simple that would be the best IMO. You could also add some sort of test to it.
    You need 2 injects a week I do mine in the quad. But go look at www.spotinjections.com. And look up the profile on it on this web site.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't advise a deca only cycle.

That being said for a first cycle go with test enanthate 400-500mg/wk for 10 weeks.

wk 1-10 test e 400-500mg/wk
    wk 12-15 clomid

It also would be a good idea to run liquidex at .25 from weeks 1-15.

xxxl83

i did my first cycle of just deca dbol and it was great for me. Why do you say not to do a deca only cycle?

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Some guys have a problem with deca only cycles shutting them down in the pee pee area..haha..that is why we dont say deca only cycles...I would go with a Test En at 400-500mg a week..

i have heared that. But i was lucky not to have that prob, just the opposit!!

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I personally like deca - but wouldn't run it alone.

Before you go on the deca only cycle (or any cycle for that matter) - read this - it's very helpful

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=36737

Jay

legend is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle ever was deca and dbols. and to this day one of the best i ever did. deca does not effect everyone negatively. that should be stated before telling someone not to do a deca only cycle. to many guys talk through their ass with out ever trying it for themselves. if you've never done it, then you should not be commenting on it.i never did hgh, therfore i'll read a post and not comment. i have no personal experience with it.

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree with xxx. Deca only cycles CAN shut down your sex life. For a first cycle, test is the way to go. Or, run a test/ deca cycle. Thats what I did for my first.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Aside from the deca dick problem.

Deca is also hard on the HTPA. Making recovery a bit harder on your body.

xxxl83

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I get Deca and D-bol this week......yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! . If you run that bro lets compare our gains.

Thread Information