tmeoe is offline Associate Member

my second cycle, advice wanted...

I'm going for round 2 in January, and still plan on keeping things simple. I just wanted to run this with you guys before i place the order.

wk 1-4 25mg D-bol ed
    wk 1-10 500mg Test E wk

Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva ?
    Proviron ?

I'm gonna use clomid for pct, should i take some nolva or proviron throughout the cycle to help keep some water retention down? Also how many mg's would i need to take a day, and would i continue to use it with for PCT?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks good. Yes run one of the anti-e's you have listed. Proviron is know to help in hardening up the muscles. I would run either Nolva at 20mg ED through PCT or run Proviron at 25mg ED and then use 20mg of Nolva through PCT. Some will say to run Proviron at 10mg per 100mg of test.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Thanks mudman, i think i'll go with proviron throughout and nolva/clomid for PCT.

I've read lots of threads claiming that nolva or proviron hindered gains, and others that say its a myth. Anyone got any evidence to prove on way or the other?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The only thing that you will not gain/or much of is water weight (edema) from the uptake of estrogene.

Thread Information