Thrower74 is offline Member

Illium Stanabolic 250 ( enanthate )

I just heard something about the test enanthate from Illium "TEST. ENANTHATE (ILLIUM STANABOLIC 250mgxml)lab Illium". One of the bro's at muscled freaks has been using it an not noticing any strong androgenic sides. He then did some research at bolex and bb.com and found out that it is really winny, and thats why it is called "stanabolic". If anyone else has heard this or can confirm it please let me know. This is the test that I got to run for my next cycle

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I am on Illium Stanabolic 250mg/cc. If you look closely at the label, it says "enanthate ." I don't believe it says testosterone anywhere on the bottle. It does say "anabolic steroid with mild androgenic effects." It is impossible to make a "stanazolol enanthate," so it is not winny. It was sold to me by a very well respected source as testosterone enanthate . Whoever thought of calling it "stanabolic" was an idiot. That is a great name for winstrol (stanazolol), but a terrible name for a testosterone enanthate product. It feels like testosterone and I trust my source.

-SF

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    I am on Illium Stanabolic 250mg/cc. If you look closely at the label, it says "enanthate ." I don't believe it says testosterone anywhere on the bottle. It does say "anabolic steroid with mild androgenic effects." It is impossible to make a "stanazolol enanthate," so it is not winny. It was sold to me by a very well respected source as testosterone enanthate . Whoever thought of calling it "stanabolic" was an idiot. That is a great name for winstrol (stanazolol), but a terrible name for a testosterone enanthate product. It feels like testosterone and I trust my source.

-SF
    Thanks SF. I am about to start some of the illium enanthate in a few weeks and wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up. Have you been happy with the gains from it so far? I plan on using it at 500mg/week for 12 weeks.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I've been asking about this stuff for months, and no one knows anything about it! Glad to see others have actually seen/have some of it. I haven't used it yet because no one could verify if it was legit or not. I posted the pics here. Let me know if they are the same thing.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Man, I've been asking about this stuff for months, and no one knows anything about it! Glad to see others have actually seen/have some of it. I haven't used it yet because no one could verify if it was legit or not. I posted the pics here. Let me know if they are the same thing.

-moto
    That's the exact stuff I have! I hear it's good to go so far.
    Here's the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Illium Stanabolic 250 ( enanthate )-ilium_web.jpg  
    Last edited by Thrower74; 09-07-2003 at 11:41 PM.

Lbacker06 is offline New Member
    bump

^^^^

Is there anyone that has actually used it in a cycle before?

-moto

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    seems odd to me that any test bottle would say a steroid with weak androgenic effects.

RC

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Illium Stanabolic is an Australian Stanazolol. And the company generally produces their steroids with a green label trademark, not blue. They also produce test suspension but all of their products are vet grade. I'm certian of this because they are one of the main vet grade steroids produced in Australia (Illium and RWR).

In the picture above, the font is correct and the illium logo down the bottom is also correct. But the name Stanabolic is used only for there stanazolol product and they do not produce human grade gear.

This product didn't come from illium labs in Australia

"Anabolic steroid with weak androgenic effect" heh, thats also the exact thing that is written on the Illium Stanabolic (Stanazolol). It looks like someone is using the Australian company and printing out and labeling up their own gear (or whatever is in that vial). Because it’s definitely a counterfeit.

Lbacker06 is offline New Member
    i used a bottle, but couldnt tell anything bc i was taking an amp of sus eod so my blood levels where already high. i know some other people that used it and said they got a lot stronger. i have no doubt its a counterfit but i do believe it does contain an active ingredient of something.
    LB

I'm certain that it's counterfit, that's not the question. It can be counterfit and not fake. There is a possibility that it is enanthate , but it is definitely not an actual Ilium product. That leaves us with two options...

1. It's just oil
    or
    2. It's test enanthate made by someone other than Ilium but packaged with a fake label, although a bad one, to help it sell.

Either way, it's just sitting in the closet until I find out what it is.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've heard of a few Bros use Ilium test enan, they've said it was good, but I've never seen a pic of it so I can't say if your is fake or not.

But as far as faking gear goes, why would someone fake something that doesn't exist. All counterfiets I've seen were of something that is being make by a legit company. Never a product that they don't make.

What would be the point, there are lots of ug labs selling gear everyday with a good reputation and good products. So to try and make a product that doesn't exist, kind of defeats the purpose of countfiting. It would be like making an American $25.00 dollar bill with a pic of Andrew Jackson on it. Your not going to get far, if anywhere at all.

Before I would call it fake, I'd have to do some research. Just because it has the same name as the winny doesn't mean anything.

I mean hell if your going to go through all that trouble why not a fake winny, you'd get more for it.

JohnnyB

Bumo.

One last BUMP and I'll let it go.

-moto

I started taking it at 500mg per week by itself and noticed an increase in libido characteristic of testosterone , along with an increase in acne. It seems fine to me. I will be increasing my dose up to 1500mg during this long cycle, but at 500mg it was working. Real or fake, if you want a 250mg/cc testosterone product, this is good to go. At worst it is a "real fake," but I don't think we should jump to conclusions until we at least have a company website or other info from the manufacturer to support those claims.

-SF

I do, however, want to know why the hell a tesosterone enanthate product doesn't even mention the word "Testosterone " on it, and then says "Weak androgenic effects."

It can't be winny, because it says "enanthate " on the bottle. People have said that ilium used to make a stanazolol product called "stanabolic," but this is likely to be a different product since it says enanthate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    It can't be winny, because it says "enanthate" on the bottle. People have said that ilium used to make a stanazolol product called "stanabolic," but this is likely to be a different product since it says enanthate.
    Thanks for the info SF. It is encouraging to see someone getting results while taking it by itself. One other guy I know used it and made excellent gains but he was also using d-bol so it wasn't clear how effective the Illium was.

Does your bottle look the same as the one above with enanthate misspelled?

Here is the company website. Click on the Ilium link. Nowhere does it say anything about a test product. This stuff is not made by Ilium, or at least they don't advertise that they make it.

http://www.troylab.com.au/

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I tried e-mailing them, but it didn't seem to work. If someone does get through ask them if they make an enanthate

JohnnyB

DBN
    DBN is offline New Member
    This is the exact same product that i used before and have a question on this time, the picture up the top the 10ml bottle there is no question that it is a fake i have four bottles sitting in front of me this is what they look like the pic in the attachment sorry bout the shitty quality i couldnt find my camera had to use my little bros toy digital one lol

on the front of the bottle the genuine reads as follows:

prescription animal remedy
    keep out of reach of children
    for animal treatment only <--the above written in the white background with black writing you see in the pic

the green background reads
    ILIUM STANABOLIC
    ANDROGENIC -ANABOLIC STEROID INJECTION <-- written in white writing

ACTIVE CONSTITUENT:
    50mg/ml STANOZOLOL

Anabolic steroid with weak androgenic effects for use in horses, dogs and cats <--the rest should be written in black writing

Illium should be written on the bottom right hand on the bottle and 20ml on the bottom left

The picture with the blue label seemed to be oil based the ilium product is water based i doubt very highly that it is test.

hope this helped a bit ill try get better pics up if anyone is interested
    and the company that produces it is
    TROY LABORATORIES PTY LIMITED
    98 LONG STREET SMITHFIELD NSW 2164 AUSTRALIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Illium Stanabolic 250 ( enanthate )-stan.jpg  

The british dragon website doesn't mention their anadrol , but they definitely make anadrol. Sometimes the websites are slow to catch up with the product line.

My bottle was identical to the one pictured up top. I guess we really can't say either way. Just because no one has heard of it, and it is not on the website doesn't mean they don't make it. The whole thing seems kind of weird for the following reasons:
    1. Enanthate is mispelled as "enantate"
    2. It is called stanabolic, and we already know that they have or once had a winny product called stanabolic. This name is great for winny, but seems very odd for testosterone . I never thought twice about it though, because I trust my source.

-SF

I too tried emailing them to no avail. I've been wondering about this since back in January when I first received these vials, and have tried emailing them many times. I think you may have to be a vet or distributer to use their email program.

DBN, the stuff you have is legit Ilium winny.

-moto

Yeah that is the real Stanabolic (stanazolol) that DBL posted. Came across that product many times.

Thread Information