Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Help.....are bad headaches on Clomid normal?

I'm currently taking clomid and my headaches are out of control. I take a dose right before bed and wake up 9/10 times with a massive headache that seems to get progressively worse during the course of the day until I take ibprofen. Another symptom I am experiencing is light-headedness. Just want to know if anybody else has experienced symptoms like these from clomid.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I'm currently taking clomid and my headaches are out of control. I take a dose right before bed and wake up 9/10 times with a massive headache that seems to get progressively worse during the course of the day until I take ibprofen. Another symptom I am experiencing is light-headedness. Just want to know if anybody else has experienced symptoms like these from clomid.
    why not start taking your clomid in the morning with solid food? any time i wake up feeling like shit and then take meds with food it always fixes things.

your body may just be having an adverse reaction to being hungry thoughout the nite or something...give it a try.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    One really handy source of info are the drug company's websites. For example, at walgreens.com -under "pharmacy" go to "drug info" then you can enter "Clomid" and it will tell you the normal side effects and when it's best to take it.

I had no idea that Anavar typically caused nausea and headaches in the first week or so, or that you should take it with food, until I went there and looked it up.

Hope that's helpful.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Yes this can happen, look up Clomid on the drug profile section of this site

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    So what's the concensus on when the best time to take clomid is? Morning or night ....?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Any time is fine -Clomid has a half-life of 5 days so it's really long-acting.

As to when is best to prevent headaches, I can only recommend trying different times and seeing if it makes any diff.

Thread Information