Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member

This Shits Leaking!!

Whats up? just did my second shot of QV test enan and the shit started leaking out of my ass... how do I prevent this and did any stay in?? Any advice is awsome.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How long of a needle are you using ??? I always leave it in a for a few extra seconds after I inject, then pull it out and stick my thumb over the spot while rubbing it in.

22guage 1.5"

I pulled the needle out right after I was finished...

bigtraps is offline Member
    Sucks! I know.....Happens to me all the time....Usually if I have been on for more than 12 weeks. Don't know what to do about it though. I hate looseing the juice.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I mean unless its a shitload then you will have nothing to worry about it will not effect your cycle results

good... I was almost ready to compensate for the lost test with another injection.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry, but I don't remember who made this post a few nights ago, but he stated that when he injects he slides the skin over to one side with his fingers before sticking the dart in. Then he sticks, injects, pulls out, and lets the skin slide back over. This in effect creates a cover or barrier that can aid in preventing your gear from leaking. It definetly sounds intiguing. It should do the trick.

sounds painfull... fuck it, worth a try

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    I'm sorry, but I don't remember who made this post a few nights ago, but he stated that when he injects he slides the skin over to one side with his fingers before sticking the dart in. Then he sticks, injects, pulls out, and lets the skin slide back over. This in effect creates a cover or barrier that can aid in preventing your gear from leaking. It definetly sounds intiguing. It should do the trick.
    If you pinch the skin and slide it it causes less pain and an easier in. Just my two cents.

RC

Ambulance is offline Member
    I cannot recal the technique name, but you can also use your thumb and index finger to stretch the skin away from eachother, then inject within the center. This creates a tighter hole and helps keep the gear in. Also, as simple as it is... it doesnt hurt to throw a bandaid on and apply preasure while massaging the gear around. good luck bro

chevy44 is offline Member
    i had the same problems and i used the method stated by tuggy, (the z-track method) and it did nothing for me, i even waited to pull the needle out and everything, but i still had leakage,so i went to my delts. that had to be the best decision i have ever made......its alot easier than u think

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    i had the same problems and i used the method stated by tuggy, (the z-track method) and it did nothing for me, i even waited to pull the needle out and everything, but i still had leakage,so i went to my delts. that had to be the best decision i have ever made......its alot easier than u think
    I have to say that I personally have never had to try this method. I have not experienced any leakage. I also inject into my quads for the most part.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    !DBF! - How voluminous was the injection? If you are shooting 3cc, then some of it is going to come out. Maybe injecting less juice per stick would help. I like the z-track idea, too.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    z-track is effective if done correctly. there are some detailed posts on here, with good how-to info...

i would suggest, even if using z-track, that after injection is complete, leave the pin for a few seconds, withdraw, and apply pressure and massage the area. i've injected 2cc at a time in the glute, delt and quad, and never with any leakage.

I was shooting a hair over 2cc's

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=halifaxsteve]z-track is effective if done correctly. there are some detailed posts on here, with good how-to info...

Put a dab of crazyglue over the spot. Guarantee that wont let anything out

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    [QUOTE=ENraged]
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    z-track is effective if done correctly. there are some detailed posts on here, with good how-to info...

Put a dab of crazyglue over the spot. Guarantee that wont let anything out

Hey i am building a civic that looks like that! sorta! we have lambo doors on ours.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same shit was happening to me while shooting in the glutes. But, my mistake was I was only using a 1" needle. I stopped and started injecting in my quads....

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    Whats up? just did my second shot of QV test enan and the shit started leaking out of my ass... how do I prevent this and did any stay in?? Any advice is awsome.
    Make sure you inject very slowly - some say, as slow as, 1 min per 1cc.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    happens to me once in a while too just leave the needle in for a minute and then quicly taker out and cover with an alcohol swab this does the trick for me

Hey what about the liq band-aid stuff i see on tv. finish up apply pressure and then hit it with the band-aid stuff?!?

jjay29 is offline New Member

good web sites

Come on people there has to be good webs out there.... everybody talks about the bad ones out there... are there any good ones?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    just deal with the leakage...the amount that leaks out ain't S***.........

Most of the time it does'nt even leak.........What's bad is when you get a leak AND a trail of blood.....then the gear races out like a waterfall..........

Thread Information