JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Any one ever hear of Test-400?

Has anyone ever used or heard of Test-400?. If so can anyone tell me who makes it and what are its' components. I plan on Running Deca and Sustanon for my next cycle, but one of my boys told me T-400 would work great. The only thing is I no nothing about T-400, so please everyone (including you MOD'S) educate me please.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Has anyone ever used or heard of Test-400?. If so can anyone tell me who makes it and what are its' components. I plan on Running Deca and Sustanon for my next cycle, but one of my boys told me T-400 would work great. The only thing is I no nothing about T-400, so please everyone (including you MOD'S) educate me please.
    T-400 is manufactured by Denkall (Mex grade) and the blend is around 188mg enanthate , 187mg cypionate , and 25mg prop.

some find it very painful due to the prop and high BA required to suspend all the test, however it does produce solid gains.

depdaddy is offline Member
    painfull shit

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    What daem said.

Those who use heavy amounts of test (2+ grams), or use lots of other oil in their cycles, like T400 because it cuts down on the amount of oil you have to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    T-400 is manufactured by Denkall (Mex grade) and the blend is around 188mg enanthate , 187mg cypionate , and 25mg prop.

some find it very painful due to the prop and high BA required to suspend all the test, however it does produce solid gains.
    Maintainable gains or bull shit gains?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gains are maintained by proper nutrition, training, and post cycle therapy and not by the kind of ester.

legend is offline Associate Member
    it is pretty good shit, just extremely painful at times.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I'm on it now. Running it with deca . Yes, it's painful, but I dilute it by mixing deca, T400 and B12 in the same syringe. It's a little stiff the next 2 days but it's that good kinda pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Gains are maintained by proper nutrition, training, and post cycle therapy and not by the kind of ester.
    They do play a role, the gains from certain gear is more mantainable than others.

Thread Information