GMuscle is offline Associate Member

GTP Enanthate, Org Sustanon, Winny Tabs Real or Fake?

I tried posting in the other area but this one gets hit more. I am starting Monday and want some opinions. Here are the pictures. Please let me know if anyone has heard or seen any of these. I will beposting weekly results in the Members Pictures area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GTP Enanthate, Org Sustanon, Winny Tabs Real or Fake?-gtp-enanthate-250.jpg   GTP Enanthate, Org Sustanon, Winny Tabs Real or Fake?-winny.jpg   GTP Enanthate, Org Sustanon, Winny Tabs Real or Fake?-sustanon.jpg   GTP Enanthate, Org Sustanon, Winny Tabs Real or Fake?-gtp-enanthate-2.jpg  

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    I tried posting in the other area but this one gets hit more. I am starting Monday and want some opinions. Here are the pictures. Please let me know if anyone has heard or seen any of these. I will beposting weekly results in the Members Pictures area.
    The test images look like the bottles have a damn Avery 5160 Address label with print from a standard ink jet printer.

They look fake to me, but I'd get some input from some of the experts here... Don't use it until you know for sure!

realityarts

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    The test images look like the bottles have a damn Avery 5160 Address label with print from a standard ink jet printer.

They look fake to me, but I'd get some input from some of the experts here... Don't use it until you know for sure!

realityarts
    The Test is from Golden Triangle Pharmacies. An undergroud lab in China. I hope someone has used or heard of it. I have had one guy say that he is getting some good results from his. He posted on Elite's board. I need a Pro opinion, but I'll take what I can get.

Clock is ticking guys, Help??? I start Monday. Doesn't anyone know about underground gear??? Just nervous thats all.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to post this multiple times!

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...?postid=591830

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    No need to post this multiple times!

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...?postid=591830
    If you read the first part of this thread Einstien I said I posted in both areas. I start on this stuff tomorrow. If you can't help in some way why bother posting? What does it do for you? Well, if anyone can help please post before tomorrow or point me somewhere I may be able to find an answer.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If you read the first part of this thread Einstien I said I posted in both areas. I start on this stuff tomorrow. If you can't help in some way why bother posting? What does it do for you? Well, if anyone can help please post before tomorrow or point me somewhere I may be able to find an answer.
    Hmmm...I wasn't trying to offend you...just pointing out that there wasn't a need to post in multiple forumns. I realize that you want to start your cycle tomorrow...but just be patient for an answer.

Since you want to be an asshole...here's some advice...don't buy gear if you're not sure it's legit!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hmmm...I wasn't trying to offend you...just pointing out that there wasn't a need to post in multiple forumns. I realize that you want to start your cycle tomorrow...but just be patient for an answer.

Since you want to be an asshole...here's some advice...don't buy gear if you're not sure it's legit!
    Dude, its this simple I need help not arguments and games. If thats what your looking for "You Win" this one. Now, can someone help?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    zzzzzzzzzzip-it

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    only 2 ways of knowing if its legit or not

1. have it lab tested
    2. inject it and let us know if its legit in 2 weeks

I am dam close to saying screw it and not using the stuff. I was hoping someone in here used GTP gear before? I don't man.

charles kanteen is offline New Member

Golden Triangle Pharm

**Bro** The Golden Triangle gear is very very good stuff...The bottle you have pictured is the same as the several I have had and used...He had much of his line packaged in clear vials at the beginning but now is using the amber vials...I will tell you this, go to Elite Fit or over to Meso and ask about GTP gear and you will hear nothing but positive comments...I am currently using the Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate 50mg/ml) at 75mg EOD and it is incredible...Much like Tren without the sides and a huge boost to the libido...Shoot me a PM if you have further concerns, but please rest assured that you will not be disappointed!! Later CK

talon is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro Money was just pointing out the fact that you posted in a few areas. Bro granted you did post that you did this, it was just a statement by him. Money's knowledge, especially about this subject, is superb. He has always just been the person to help. Just sit back bro and listen to what he has to say. He has been around the block a few times when dealing with "gear". Remeber man in life everyone has there own opinions and ways of dealing with expressing them.

Quote Originally Posted by charles kanteen
    **Bro** The Golden Triangle gear is very very good stuff...The bottle you have pictured is the same as the several I have had and used...He had much of his line packaged in clear vials at the beginning but now is using the amber vials...I will tell you this, go to Elite Fit or over to Meso and ask about GTP gear and you will hear nothing but positive comments...I am currently using the Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate 50mg/ml) at 75mg EOD and it is incredible...Much like Tren without the sides and a huge boost to the libido...Shoot me a PM if you have further concerns, but please rest assured that you will not be disappointed!! Later CK
    Thank you! A million times over. I will start next week and post in the Members Pictures area. I feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey bro Money was just pointing out the fact that you posted in a few areas. Bro granted you did post that you did this, it was just a statement by him. Money's knowledge, especially about this subject, is superb. He has always just been the person to help. Just sit back bro and listen to what he has to say. He has been around the block a few times when dealing with "gear". Remeber man in life everyone has there own opinions and ways of dealing with expressing them.
    I have no problems with this guy. None. I posted these threads for help just like anyone. I respect others threads buy replying to the subject of the thread and helping when I can. I guess I expect the same. I don't see the point in placing comments in these threads that do not relate to the subject. To me that would be wasting my time and that of the person trying to get legitimate help. Like I said I don't have a issue with this guy or anyone else. He went off cussing me here and there and I did not respond because that is just not what I read these threads for. I don't want any part of arguments or anything of that nanture. I have no issues with Money to this second. So I hope this enlightens you in regards to my feelings on this subject.

Thread Information