Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Does this look like gyno??

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look like gyno??-ar-pic.jpg  

my bad I thought this was general forum but please give feed backs on this. Heres a pic from the front, please tell me this dont look like gyno..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look like gyno??-ar-picc2.jpg  
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 09-07-2003 at 09:09 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How does it feel to you? Itchy? Sore? Any lumps? The puffieness could easilly be gyno but it could just as easy mean you carry some extra fat in your chest.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Those are not pecs...those are mammory glands

ah, i thought this was a joke...sorry...you may just carry fat in your chest

I never had the classic symptoms but I lost a lot of size when my cancer came back but Im in remission now and will start my new cycle very soon. I cant post the other pic..why

thanx fellows
    RDL

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Looks like gyno to me.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If you look like that you shouldn't really be running cycles. You could gain a lot just by training naturally. Feel your boobs. are there lumps? are they sore? itchy? have you had any discharge? there's not enough info.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    If you look like that you shouldn't really be running cycles. You could gain a lot just by training naturally. Feel your boobs. are there lumps? are they sore? itchy? have you had any discharge? there's not enough info.
    Hey bro like I said above no classic symptoms but i do feel some lumps but think its the muscle ripples in my chest but shit im trying to put in other pic but cant

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=chrisAdams]If you look like that you shouldn't really be running cycles. QUOTE]

Chris..He didn't ask for a flame..Just an opinion on whether he looks to have gyne..Maybe you didn't mean for it to come across as a flame, but I kind of took it that way myself..

RDL..I don't think you have gyne..If you start experiencing any other of the normal symptoms, then I would be concerned..I think you are just carrying a little extra fat in your chest region..

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 09-08-2003 at 11:38 AM.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    is it bad that I have a boner?

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bro like I said above no classic symptoms but i do feel some lumps but think its the muscle ripples in my chest but shit im trying to put in other pic but cant
    Although some may be masturbating to your pictures right now, It looks like fat to me. Perhaps your muscle is coming up underneath and pronouncing the fat a little more.

Does anyone have pictures of different stages of gyno to share with our fellow bro here.

What have you been using?

BDTR is offline Retired
    After looking at the updated second shot, it doesn't look like gyno, just a little extra chest fat a lot of people carry.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    is it bad that I have a boner?
    You are one sick puppy.(LOL)

Don King is offline New Member
    no gyno.

BTW, AAS + cancer is the worst mix out there. it increases cellular reproduction rate. all cells, including cancer cells. If you are going to use AAS, at least speak to a doctor about it first and undergo monitoring.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Shit i didn't even read the cancer thing. Check with your doctor.... constantly.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Looks like lipomastia to me...should go away when you lose body fat....most trained physcians can't tell the difference between lipomastia and gynecomastia on physical exam, so asking laypeople on an internet board isn't going to get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Looks like lipomastia to me...should go away when you lose body fat....most trained physcians can't tell the difference between lipomastia and gynecomastia on physical exam, so asking laypeople on an internet board isn't going to get you anywhere.
    Obviously this depends on how far along the gyno is. We can all tell when one is sporting some bitch tits.

I'm sure you are referring to a situtation such as the above -- which would be very early stages (if it were gyno), and very difficult indeed to discern.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Doc M]
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    If you look like that you shouldn't really be running cycles. QUOTE]

Chris..He didn't ask for a flame..Just an opinion on whether he looks to have gyna..Maybe you didn't mean for it to come across as a flame, but I kind of took it that way myself..

RDL..I don't think you have gyna..If you start experiencing any other of the normal symptoms, then I would be concerned..I think you are just carrying a little extra fat in your chest region..

Doc M
    Definitely not meant as a flame, I meant more along the lines of he doesn't really have a big build yet that his natural test levels couldn't sustain. Quite the contrary, with his frame and bf% he should be able to put on some quality mass without the use of AS. I apologize if that came off as a flame.. but if i meant to flame i wouldn't have attached the questions.

Are the lumps under your nipple? Gyno usually starts there. they'd be about the size of a large pea in the early stages. You'd have to have pretty advanced gyno to have lumps that you could confuse for muscle. I think you're probably alright, but if you're really concerned, go to the doc.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    no it doesnt be safe bro

I have done quite a few cycles in my past and told my onocologist about it when I was diagnosed with cancer but he said that the use of AS wasnt the reason but at the same time if i keep doing it, he told me to not abuse it and stay on it without coming off. Oh yea to the guy with the boner, your one sick puppy..lol j/k. Well thanx guys.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Whats up Ranger, If your not experiencing any itchiness, swelling, lumps, or soreness I would say is extra fat. But I agree about checking with the doc before cycling if you got any form of cancer bro

Thank you fellows. Oh yea whats up D3m3nt, I have talked to a doc about what I do and will do if its not too risky and he told me that he disapproves but says it wasnt as that caused my thyroid cancer, it was something I had for a while but Im feeling great now. It wasnt too bad, they removed my thyroid , lymph node and a muscle it spread to but after 3 treatment, Im cancer free, Yooohoo..lol Thanks fellows. Its time to see what research tech is all about.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Should get it checked out .. If it is Itchy , sore and sensitive it is gyno but if not like everyone else says extra fat.

You know Chris, I had someone say to me the same thing you did, and you know what I told him? NO ONE is the same, Period. Its not about what you look like now, Its about how you looked when You started, That is a flame because you are basically telling him that he's in bad shape...***shaking head*** Im not huge, shit Im only 180, but I have bulked and cut so much in the last year. Ah, Oh well...Ranger, My chest looked like yours at one time. I cut about 30 lbs and it doesnt look nearly as bad. Just cut and see where you are after that, you might be suprised to see you have a huge chest with a layer of fat over it. Good Luck bro! Keep juicing (since your doc says "ok") and be SAFE. peace

Here's a link to a thread with a link to some gyno pics:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=64543

damn those pics of the fellows with the gyno is really scary, shiiat I dont ever want that shit. Im glad I have some zeneca armidexs.

Yeah, they might be fun to have on one lonely night, but not for keeps!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry man when you get gyno you feel it!!! thrust me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    dont worry man when you get gyno you feel it!!! thrust me on this one
    What about fat that looks like gyno. Does this usually work off once the muscle builds....

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Back to the original question...

IMO - That doesn't look like a gyno - My guess, you have 18%-20% fat - try some cardio and a diet (assuming you don't have any other symptoms) - and bring bf down.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im talkin about AAS gyno, but this only look like fat lumps nothin to worry about. gyno is induced by a high estrogen if i remember...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Doesn't look like gyno, and if you do have it, you have very little. Personally I don't see anything wrong, maybe some body fat, but you have nothing to worry about.

I'm reading a lot of people stating it doesn't "look" like gyno. I understand the part about...if it is gyno, you'll feel it. However, so of those pics in the link ( http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=64543 ) look the same as above (not to say that we're looking at gyno here, but I'm wondering what "looks" are meant.) Some of those pics in the link are very obvious, but some could pass as fat - perhaps they are.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I can't believe some people in this thread actually think that your pics show you have gyno. They obviously have never seen gyno in real life.

Your body fat is high. Most fat guys have tits, don't any of you guys have buds that are fat bastards? If you do, you should know most fat guys have tits.

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    looks like gyno unless u have a lot of body fat

how does ur cycle look

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Go To The Gym!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've seen lots of gyno.... In the first pic (before he posted the second front shot) it could easilly be the start of gyno but more than likely just higher BF if symptoms are not present..

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I can't believe some people in this thread actually think that your pics show you have gyno. They obviously have never seen gyno in real life.

Your body fat is high. Most fat guys have tits, don't any of you guys have buds that are fat bastards? If you do, you should know most fat guys have tits.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Was that flame absolutely needed?

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    Go To The Gym!!!!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    No, you are right bdtr. I just mean at that level he should be more concerned about training and diet instead of chemistry. Best to pour a solid foundation before building the house, thats what I was taught.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information