FullBlown is offline Junior Member

Is Sus Worth it?

I have been reading a lot about the different types of test. I was just wondering what people's opinions are on sus 250. I was planning on doing a cycle with sus in it at 750mg/wk (M, W, F shotS) along with some deca (12wks) and Dbol (4wks). This cycle lasting about 12 weeks. However, im concerned with the one ester being short acting. so, would it be worth it to take sus at 750mg/wk, or would it be more beneficial to take something like 500mg/wk of enanthate instead?

THanks a bunch guys,

FB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like single esters better but why would you take 250 mg less a week of enanthate over a multi-ester blend? If dosages are equal I would take the enanthate.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I llike sus but different stroks for different folks

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    As far as blood levels are concerened single esters are easier to control. Plus you get into your PCT faster with enanth or cyp 2 weeks VS 3 weeks with sust. Also the natural taper with sust isn't as even as a single ester would be.

Sust does have an advantage as far as the front end of the cycle is concerened because of the fast acting esters.

xxxl83

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am with Rickson on this one, This is my second time running sus and I will never go back to running it again. I like single esters better, I find by even switching up single esters in long cycles I tend to keep growing and gaining.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got done with a sust cycle. I took 750 mgs
    I asked around and people are saying Sust NOW ADAYS is becoming to where you need to take a gram a week to get the same affects as a few years ago. Maybe it is becoming under dosed or what not. Just in general.
    Next cycle I am gonna run Test Enanthate . Ive heard better things about it and seen better results with less mgs.
    I wish I had a comparison for ya but just in regards: I am NOT gonna RUN SUSTA anymore.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member

Great help

Thanks for the help guys...I really appreciate it....RIckson, I have taken sust before at 500mg/wk, but after i finished the cycle all i kept reading was the chance of blood levels being thrown off. However, I understand your theory about taken 750mg of it over the 500mg of enanthate . Im not sure what im going to do yet exactly, but any others with advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! thanks a lot

FB

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out "The Case Against Sustanon " in my signature, that should give you some fun points of view to think about for a bit.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I'd say no. It's not worth it. It's too expensive and isn't enough bang for your buck. To get the full effects of the Prop in Sust, you'd have to inject EOD if not ED. I could actually feel my blood levels jumping up and down while on Sust, I'd stick to a single ester like Cyp or Enanth.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Once the ester's cleaved off, it's all the same shit. Nothing wrong with sustanons. I had great gains on omnas. Omna and dbol got me up to 340.

depdaddy is offline Member
    definately enathate over sust anyday...lets see here...10 vials of sust at $8 each($80) to equal enanthate 10cc 250 mg $45..i say enanthate

Thread Information