Thread: Test Freaks!

PressThis is offline Junior Member

Test Freaks!

Hi again every one, I have a question for all you experianced TEST freaks. I have to friends that recently got hooked up with some test prop QV. They both took a 10ml bottle each. One of them is on week 2 and already went from benching 200 to 235. The other, who claims to working out just as hard and taking just as much protien has yet to see any gains and he is on week 3!

Any explanations.

Oh ya, the one with the less resoults is also taking winny with it.

lesser gains more gains

1cc winny@50mg eod .5cc prop @50mg eod
    .5cc prop @50mg eod

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Here we go. One reason why your friends are experiencing different gains are plentiful. First of all, your friend that is making gains may be experiencing a placebo effect, that is, he thinks "i'm on steroids , i should be getting stronger." thus, he breaks through any of his mental barriers.

The second reason that your friend that is taking test only is making gains is that test pulls a lot of water into the muscles, which increases strength. Winny, on the other hand, pulls water away from muscles for the most part. for this reason it's usually only run at the end of a cycle. Generally, less water=less strength gains. Creatine works in a similar way. (and other ways, but that's not really the topic, is it? )

Lastly, their weights and diets come into play. is the one that's making gains eating more? not just protien, but cals should be around 4000- 5000 a day. Obviously, the heavy guys need the high end, or even more. Good luck to your "friends"

cheers!
    ca
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-07-2003 at 07:31 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bump in case i missed something or someone disagrees.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    50 mgs eod is nothing. I know women who take more than that. They should be on at least 3 times that amount to see any gains.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, alot of things go into play when you two people see the same effects. Every person is different. Training intensity, cycle experience, training experience, mind set, diet. Tell your friend not to give a fuck about how your other friend is doing and worry about himself. He is just gonna get frustrated and accomplish nothing cuz he is too worried about him and not himself.

Oh yeah, slobberknocker is right. 50 mg prop a eod, for how long? why even bother. That comes out to how much a week? 200mg a week? i would stick with my own natural test until ya can do it right. I think your oen friend with the good gains is just experiencing that mindset that ChrisAdams suggested

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Hi again every one, I have a question for all you experianced TEST freaks. I have to friends that recently got hooked up with some test prop QV. They both took a 10ml bottle each. One of them is on week 2 and already went from benching 200 to 235. The other, who claims to working out just as hard and taking just as much protien has yet to see any gains and he is on week 3!

Any explanations.

Oh ya, the one with the less resoults is also taking winny with it.

lesser gains more gains

1cc winny@50mg eod .5cc prop @50mg eod
    .5cc prop @50mg eod
    The explanation is - all people react differently. That's why it is important to know how your system reacts to any AS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    50 mgs eod is nothing. I know women who take more than that. They should be on at least 3 times that amount to see any gains.
    All great points.

But, what do you mean with the above statement? 50mg of Winny ED or EOD is usually a good recommendation. I hope your not implying someone should be doing 150mg ED or EOD? WAY to much bro.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    All great points.

But, what do you mean with the above statement? 50mg of Winny ED or EOD is usually a good recommendation. I hope your not implying someone should be doing 150mg ED or EOD? WAY to much bro.
    He means the prop bro, not the winny

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    soemthing else to consider...

you said your friend eats as much protein...it's not all about the protein. what about the carbs, fat and total calories?

are their diets of the same quality?

eating the right amount of protein is very important, but it's not everthing.

the amount of cals and protien required depend also on body weight. you should look into that.

Thread Information