RickyD1982 is offline New Member

Click if you have expierence on Winny and Sustonen

Has anyone here ever done a cycle of sustenon and winstrol depot. What were your stats starting off and in the end of your cycle what did you end up with? How much were you taking?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyD1982
    Has anyone here ever done a cycle of sustenon and winstrol depot. What were your stats starting off and in the end of your cycle what did you end up with? How much were you taking?
    those two stack fairly well togetehr ive done test and winny before a while back dont remeber specifics but it worked out well.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes done both, with great results. I likie sustanon because you get the benefits of test products with less bloat, however the 4 esters if not run correctly can cause blood instabilities, hince hindering gains. If you stack winny with sustanon, it helps even cut more. One thing you have to remember winny stacks well with any class I AS. I would not recommend doing winny with substances like dbol or anadrol . Both are 17aa's, which are toxic to the liver. If you run both correctly good diet, and train you will see very good gains.

Thread Information