Thread: cycle?

BulkT is offline New Member

cycle?

I am still trying to decide which would be a better cycle to do for the the biggest and most keepable results. I have 3 differents stacks I have thought about doing, which do yall think would be the best

1.test enan 400 a week/deca 300 a week

2.test 400 a week/eq 400 a week

3.deca 300 a week/eq 400 a week

I would run each one for 10 weeks and if I did the eq I might run that for 12

dansteelman is offline Member
    Whats your cycle history? I would personally go with the EQ...something like

1-12 Test 400
    1-12 EQ 400

Hunger is good. I really lose my appetite on test (dont ask me why) So I use EQ to kick it up. I have never used deca , but Im going to next cycle.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dansteelman
    Whats your cycle history? I would personally go with the EQ...something like

1-12 Test 400
    1-12 EQ 400

Hunger is good. I really lose my appetite on test (dont ask me why) So I use EQ to kick it up. I have never used deca, but Im going to next cycle.
    I agree, stick with the test E and EQ. Maybe even up the test dose to 500mg/week depending on what you have access to.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Right, I use QV and it it came 250MG a CC. I go in 250MG increments to keep it simple

I have never done a cycle, this will be my first. I just want to put some lean muscle on that I will keep but I also want to get big

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkT
    I have never done a cycle, this will be my first. I just want to put some lean muscle on that I will keep but I also want to get big
    What are your stats/age??

For your first cycle, Test Enan or Cyp at 400-500 mgs ew for 10 weeks would be good. If you wanted to throw in some Eq with it, it wouldn't hurt. But like I mentioned Test alone is a good way to start.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Since its your first cycle you can stick to just one thing. T400 by Denkall is some hardcore stuff and burns pretty bad. Stick to the test En 400 a week for your first time in my opinion.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I'ld think test e & eq + a proper bber's diet & lifestyle should get you what you want. Don't forget the almighty clomid for your pct though

I just turned 21 and im 6'0 180 lbs. I have been working out on and off for about 5 years but the last 2 years i've been training really hard. Im not as big as I want to be, i think my diet in that past was pretty bad just cause I didnt know dieting was a big part of getting big but lately I have gotten better about it.

TRE
    I started right where you are. 6"1 174 when I started my cycle of deca 300 for 8 weeks and 30mg of dbol for 4. I went up to 198 off of just that. You don't have to take much your first time.

Yeah, I think im gonna go ahead and do the test and eq stack. Im probably gonna do the test at 400mg and the eq at 400mg and run them for 10wks. Then on week 13 start clomid. Im gonna try to post some before and after pics, I cant wait!!!

One more question, im still kinda new to the clomid. Can anyone tell me how to take it like when and how much. Thanks a lot yall

TRE
    because of the EQ 17-21 days after last shot
    300mg 1st day
    100mg for a week
    50mg for 2 weeks or till run out.

TRE
    Good luck you should see some good results

Thanks guys. Ill put some pics up in fews!!!

in a few weeks*

Thread Information