Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WiLLpOwEr

Thread: Anavar...I'm 16

  1. #1
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9

    Anavar...I'm 16

    ok...I'm 16 years old I'll be 17 in Oct. But I have some questions...Let me just fill you guys in with what's goin on with me. I have played football for 2 years now at my highschool. I also want to goto college and play college football. but, This year we got new coaches and i hate them. They wanted to put me on JV this year and im a junior. When last year as a sophmore our old coaches moved me up to varsity. I told the new coaches i was just gonna stay out this year and work hard right now and get bigger. I am 5'8" 165 right now. I felt that the coaches only put me on JV because they thought i was to small to play on varsity, but whatever. I know i still have some growing to do because everyone in my family is 6 feet tall or even taller. It's just that everyone on my family matures "slower" than regular teens or whatever. But what I'm trying to get at is the use of steroids . Now don't get me wrong, this is not the first time i have thought about steroids. I have been thinking about them since i was a freshman. I have also been researching them since a freshman. I have researched tons of steroids which would have the best effect for me and the least amount of side effects, and most importantly not stunt my growth because i would like to achieve my goal height of 6 feet or taller. Now i have been researching anavar for some time now and i think i want to goto mexico and get some. I know its expensive and everything but i got some extra money to spend. Now i know this isnt a "FACT" but i heard that anavar with low doses will not stunt your growth. I have also heard otherwise but i like to hear that it doesnt lol. I was also wondering if it made you grow...because i have had some friends that have taken steroids and they have all grown to be taller by taking them, and yes they are 16-18. Basically i want to be a freak on the football field and i want to excell at football, and i feel steroids can help me achieve that....Also i was wondering something else but ill ask that later in my thread after i get some info...so if you could please give me some information i would like to hear it thanks.

  2. #2
    Braveheart311's Avatar
    Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    37
    Noo way, your way to young, thats what everyone on this sight will tell you. Work out hard, and stay focused, and be a freak by becoming NATURALLY strong.

  3. #3
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    why do all young people find this board! This is the only board were the same questions get asked repetitevely! Jigga you should wait, but if your like alot of people you will do it anyways, regardless what the board says so I suggest you find another board, that will help unlike this one.

  4. #4
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    JESUS CHRIST 16!!! Bro, Please, please have patients. Any AS will screw you up big time at that age. Lets pretend for a moment the first cycle was OK. But, NO one does just one cycle. It's impossible. So, you will want more, and try more things. By the time your 21, you will be messed up BIG TIME. You will end up the only one in your family under 6ft tall. If you think I'm kidding, read some threads from other young boys who started to early and really fucked themselves up for life and totally regreted it. Work extra hard in the gym and your size will come.

    Don't make the mistake.


    No flame bro, but you have to be 18 to register on this site.

  5. #5
    zwarrior99's Avatar
    zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    98
    Ok Anavar by its self aint very good mass builder. Its used to treat slow growing people. So it shouldnt affect your growth. In low doses this is. I suggest that you dont go over 30mg a day. Take it for 8 weeks. Eat a ton. And you should grow some. Get clomid for Post cycle.

  6. #6
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by zwarrior99
    Ok Anavar by its self aint very good mass builder. Its used to treat slow growing people. So it shouldnt affect your growth. In low doses this is. I suggest that you dont go over 30mg a day. Take it for 8 weeks. Eat a ton. And you should grow some. Get clomid for Post cycle.

    NO flame bro, but I wouldn't be giving ANY advice to a 16 year old kid. Like I said, it will lead to other shit and fuck him up.

  7. #7
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    I am glad too see you are pretty mature for your age, so i give you some props for that. But IMO, if you feel you "need" AAS for football(esp in highschool) you are not going to go far. And you had better hope you grow taller and fill out, b/c at 5'8" 165lbs, you are very small. Focus on your diet and training and natural growth.
    Good luck

  8. #8
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    JESUS CHRIST 16!!! Bro, Please, please have patients. Any AS will screw you up big time at that age. Lets pretend for a moment the first cycle was OK. But, NO one does just one cycle. It's impossible. So, you will want more, and try more things. By the time your 21, you will be messed up BIG TIME. You will end up the only one in your family under 6ft tall. If you think I'm kidding, read some threads from other young boys who started to early and really fucked themselves up for life and totally regreted it. Work extra hard in the gym and your size will come.

    Don't make the mistake.


    No flame bro, but you have to be 18 to register on this site.
    Ok you have to understand...I dont know how old you are but there are kids at my school that have been doing roids since freshman year. You act as if i just heard the word steroids and was like oh im gonna go get some juice and get huge. No. I have been hearing about steroids ever since freshman year. At first i was like i would never do steroids and i was afraid of even doing them. Now that i have read up on steroids i dont think of it that bad. I mean there is still some stuff i would never do like Test. But anywayz my personality is not an addictive one. I have friends that smoke weed and drink every weekend and i have tried both, and after i have tried it a couple of times i never smoke weed and the only time i drink is socially which is rarely. What I'm trying to say is if i did do it once i wouldnt keep doing it. I most likely would only do it once. And i have been working out hard for 3 years now. I bench 250, squat 360, which isnt bad for my weight, but i think i might want the edge on the other football players. Another thing being 18 shouldnt really matter if im on this website or not. Im looking for information, i think that is better than not learning anything about steroids. I mean i live like 6 hours from mexico, i could have never researched steroids and gone right over there and got some, but im playing it smart. I mean really...what does it matter if im 18 or not?

  9. #9
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Ok this is why the as control act of 2003 was born man dont touch as till you get older. I mean damn not good not good at all

  10. #10
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9
    And another thing....I might be 16, but im positive i know more about nutrition and training than some 18+ year olds on this website. I have done my reading not only on steroids but also on eating right and training. I could probably be a personal trainer with the knoledge ive obtained.

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan9
    Ok you have to understand...I dont know how old you are but there are kids at my school that have been doing roids since freshman year. You act as if i just heard the word steroids and was like oh im gonna go get some juice and get huge. No. I have been hearing about steroids ever since freshman year. At first i was like i would never do steroids and i was afraid of even doing them. Now that i have read up on steroids i dont think of it that bad. I mean there is still some stuff i would never do like Test. But anywayz my personality is not an addictive one. I have friends that smoke weed and drink every weekend and i have tried both, and after i have tried it a couple of times i never smoke weed and the only time i drink is socially which is rarely. What I'm trying to say is if i did do it once i wouldnt keep doing it. I most likely would only do it once. And i have been working out hard for 3 years now. I bench 250, squat 360, which isnt bad for my weight, but i think i might want the edge on the other football players. Another thing being 18 shouldnt really matter if im on this website or not. Im looking for information, i think that is better than not learning anything about steroids. I mean i live like 6 hours from mexico, i could have never researched steroids and gone right over there and got some, but im playing it smart. I mean really...what does it matter if im 18 or not?

    "But anywayz my personality is not an addictive one." - We all say that.


    Bro, I guarantee that if you do one, you will do more. Just about everyone who says that, always does more and your in a postion where you think you have to get big for football. I said the same thing, and I don't get addicted to Weed, booze, etc.. I bet you won't find 1 single person who said they were going to do just one, did just one. Now, If you have done your research, you would, know that any AS at your age will cause problems. 18? Still to young. Well, I'ts not my website, but read the rules. YOU have to be 18 to post on here. And not trying to be a dick. I'm not. But, doing 1 little cycle and stopping is not going to work. PERIOD. Why? because you will like the size your at. But, that won't be enough. you will want to get bigger and bigger.

  12. #12
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    I wouldnt.

    IF you know diet and training like you say you do, you will have ZERO problems backing on mass at your age till your at least 19 or 20. Your test is already pretty high.

  13. #13
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    "

    Bro, I guarantee that if you do one, you will do more. Just about everyone who says that, always does more and your in a postion where you think you have to get big for football. I said the same thing, and I don't get addicted to Weed, booze, etc.. I bet you won't find 1 single person who said they were going to do just one, did just one. Now, If you have done your research, you would, know that any AS at your age will cause problems. 18? Still to young. Well, I'ts not my website, but read the rules. YOU have to be 18 to post on here. And not trying to be a dick. I'm not. But, doing 1 little cycle and stopping is not going to work. PERIOD. Why? because you will like the size your at. But, that won't be enough. you will want to get bigger and bigger.

    Ok, then whose ever website it is can kick me off of it, if its not yours then you shouldn't be worried. And i know that most steroids will cause trouble at my age, but I also know that anavar is givin to children from medical reasons. I wouldnt abuse steroids like other people do. And second...you can sit here and guarentee that i will want to do more? How can you say that? Well if your going to guarentee that, then I'm gonna guarentee that there are some people who took one cycle and thats it. Not everybody gets addicted to steroids. I could understand if i wanted to take testosterone which is the most addictive steroid then yeah i might, but im not talking about that.

  14. #14
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Bro, I'm not going to argue with a 16 year old. You will look back one day and you will see that I was right. The only people who stop after one cycle are people that had problems. So, your telling me that when your 18 years old and ready to get into college ball your not going to do another cycle? PLEASE... It's not just me who will tell you not to do it. YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE BRO on this BOARD helping U out. You came for advise. Sorry it's not what you want to hear.


    Best of luck on your football career.

  15. #15
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan9
    And another thing....I might be 16, but im positive i know more about nutrition and training than some 18+ year olds on this website. I have done my reading not only on steroids but also on eating right and training. I could probably be a personal trainer with the knoledge ive obtained.
    Wait one last thing...I didn't see this....

    The knowlege you've obtained? OK, please show me where you read that doing anavar at your age is OK? Back up your facts!

  16. #16
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    The dose of anavar given to children is in the 2.5-5mg range. This is worthless to us.

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    The dose of anavar given to children is in the 2.5-5mg range. This is worthless to us.

    GREAT POINT! AMEN

  18. #18
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=18

    "This is appreciated since Oxandrolone was developed mostly for women and children. Oxandrolone is one of the few steroids which does not cause an early stunting of growth in children since it does not prematurely close the epiphysial growth plates. For this reason Oxandrolone is mostly used in children to stimulate growth and in women to prevent osteoporosis. Oxandrolone causes very light virilization symptoms, if at all. This characteristic makes Oxandrolone a fa-vored remedy for female athletes since, at a daily dose of 10-15 mg, masculinizing symptoms are observed only rarely."

    But whatever, Im not saying that its good for me. Im also not saying if i take it then im gonna die of a heart attack or cancer. If i wanted to i could probably goto a docter and he could probably perscribe me some....But thanks for your help and thanks i will have a great football career.

  19. #19
    fiz
    fiz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    bay area
    Posts
    22
    anavar will not pack on the mass you're looking for. You're young, and you can get huge w/o help of juice right now. My advice: use legal supplements, lift and EAT EAT EAT big untill you're about to enter college. If you're still playing ball then reconsider steroids . Wouldn't that suck to use steroids this early and not even play college ball? Lots of kids choose to use after they begin playing in college to give themself the edge. Also, whatever gains you make from using anavar you could achieve naturally at this age.

  20. #20
    Jarod's Avatar
    Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    wachamacallit
    Posts
    367
    listen to the bros in the previous threads ...they have your best interest at heart

  21. #21
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    Protein 300G ED (Chicken, Steak, Fish)
    Creatine 10G ED
    Glutamine 10G Ed

  22. #22
    JiggaMan9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fiz
    anavar will not pack on the mass you're looking for. You're young, and you can get huge w/o help of juice right now. My advice: use legal supplements, lift and EAT EAT EAT big untill you're about to enter college. If you're still playing ball then reconsider steroids. Wouldn't that suck to use steroids this early and not even play college ball? Lots of kids choose to use after they begin playing in college to give themself the edge. Also, whatever gains you make from using anavar you could achieve naturally at this age.
    Yah thats true, i just get pissed when kids my age do them and get huge and they get to start over me because they are juice monkeys. So then they have the edge over me.

  23. #23
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan9
    Yah thats true, i just get pissed when kids my age do them and get huge and they get to start over me because they are juice monkeys. So then they have the edge over me.
    Jiggaman...listen to me. At 16, I know you feel you know alot about what is and will be important in your life. Im in my late 30's now but I still remember getting pissed about my parents or older brothers telling me you are too young. But bro, 16 is no time to mess with hormones. The body is a complicated and amazing machine. You know this if you have studied nutrition, etc. The fact is that no one is sure what kind of permanent damage this will do to your developing endocrine system. At 16 your body isnt done growing yet. There is all kind of coding going on that is triggered by hormone release, etc. Introducing any AAS into this will fuck it up.

    Dont do it. There will be so much more to your life than playing high school ball. Make the right decision. We are all guys that juice, take care of ourselves and eachother(for the most part). Waiting just a few years will save you so many problems when your an old guy like me. Don't laugh, youll be there before you know it.

    And about only doing one cycle, Buylongterm is absolutely right. I am one of the MANY guys that swore it would be only one cycle. Needless to say, even us old guys are fools. I have yet to find a single guy that did one and no more.

    Good Luck!

  24. #24
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Ok I'll give you another personal perspective on this, that none of the other guys here can give you.

    I was in a similar situation, except, I was 15 when I started Anavar . I did 30mg for 5 weeks.

    Well, what happened Will???

    Well, it closed off my growth plates. I know this because I had it both comfirmed by my doctor, and looking back, I realize I did because I did not grow half an inch since I did it. But that was not a big deal for me, because I like being 5'9".

    Anyway, my strength went up, actually by a great deal. I believe on average my strength for lifts increased by 12%(it might be 10%, do not remember exactly), and I gained 7 pounds of mass which I kept.

    The thing about Anavar is...it is not different than any other anabolic steriod . It has no magic properties. The reason that the medical community says that it will not stunt growth in low doses is because low doses of Anavar is equivalent to SUPER low doses of other drugs. And it will shut down your natural testosterone production if taken in reasonable doses. Every anabolic steriod will.

    All in all, I would say, if you want to be a freak on the football field, run a standard course of drugs. You can find that information on here no problem. For example, run 500mg of testosterone enthanate a week for 10 weeks, and concurrently run Dianabol at 25mg a week for the first 4 weeks of this cycle. When you are done, make sure you get Clomid for a post cycle treatment, and run that at 150mg a day for a week, and then 100mg for another week, and then 50mg for another 2-3 weeks afterwards.

    If, for some reason, you do not want to run injectables at all, you can run this stack(some may say this is harsh on the liver, but if you do not exceed 4 weeks your body can handle it): 25mg of Dianabol per day, 25mg of Winistrol per day(which will also make your more agile, but I have no studies to back this up, only personal experience with the drug), and 20mg of Nolvadex a day, for 4 weeks. After the 4 weeks, run the 20mg of Nolvadex for 3 weeks afterwards.

    That's good that you know a lot about training and nutrition. That can only help. You know, it's funny, looking back, I was in the same position that you are in now, except that I wasn't playing football. I was 5 pounds heavier, but almost in the same position as you. Many people on this board know my position on teens and anabolic steriods . I have said time and time again, if the user knows everything that needs to be done, there is no difference between a 16 year old and a 25 year old(except the closing of the growth plates). I'm not going to go into more explanation than that, if you want you can PM me and I'll give you links to my explanations on that subject, but for now, I think that my best advice is to make sure you know exactly what you are getting into. You will be more agressive. You will be more sexually active. You will experience side affects(espically if you go higher than the doses I listed, or you do not run an Anavar only cycle). Just be safe, and you won't regret it. I sure as hell don't.
    Steven123abc likes this.

  25. #25
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    hmmmm

    Anavar ......I'm Too Young

  26. #26
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Am I the only one who feels offering cycle advice to a 16 year old should absolutely not be allowed on this forum and ONLY discouraged?


    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Ok I'll give you another personal perspective on this, that none of the other guys here can give you.

    I was in a similar situation, except, I was 15 when I started Anavar . I did 30mg for 5 weeks.

    Well, what happened Will???

    Well, it closed off my growth plates. I know this because I had it both comfirmed by my doctor, and looking back, I realize I did because I did not grow half an inch since I did it. But that was not a big deal for me, because I like being 5'9".

    Anyway, my strength went up, actually by a great deal. I believe on average my strength for lifts increased by 12%(it might be 10%, do not remember exactly), and I gained 7 pounds of mass which I kept.

    The thing about Anavar is...it is not different than any other anabolic steriod . It has no magic properties. The reason that the medical community says that it will not stunt growth in low doses is because low doses of Anavar is equivalent to SUPER low doses of other drugs. And it will shut down your natural testosterone production if taken in reasonable doses. Every anabolic steriod will.

    All in all, I would say, if you want to be a freak on the football field, run a standard course of drugs. You can find that information on here no problem. For example, run 500mg of testosterone enthanate a week for 10 weeks, and concurrently run Dianabol at 25mg a week for the first 4 weeks of this cycle. When you are done, make sure you get Clomid for a post cycle treatment, and run that at 150mg a day for a week, and then 100mg for another week, and then 50mg for another 2-3 weeks afterwards.

    If, for some reason, you do not want to run injectables at all, you can run this stack(some may say this is harsh on the liver, but if you do not exceed 4 weeks your body can handle it): 25mg of Dianabol per day, 25mg of Winistrol per day(which will also make your more agile, but I have no studies to back this up, only personal experience with the drug), and 20mg of Nolvadex a day, for 4 weeks. After the 4 weeks, run the 20mg of Nolvadex for 3 weeks afterwards.

    That's good that you know a lot about training and nutrition. That can only help. You know, it's funny, looking back, I was in the same position that you are in now, except that I wasn't playing football. I was 5 pounds heavier, but almost in the same position as you. Many people on this board know my position on teens and anabolic steriods . I have said time and time again, if the user knows everything that needs to be done, there is no difference between a 16 year old and a 25 year old(except the closing of the growth plates). I'm not going to go into more explanation than that, if you want you can PM me and I'll give you links to my explanations on that subject, but for now, I think that my best advice is to make sure you know exactly what you are getting into. You will be more agressive. You will be more sexually active. You will experience side affects(espically if you go higher than the doses I listed, or you do not run an Anavar only cycle). Just be safe, and you won't regret it. I sure as hell don't.

  27. #27
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    i'm w/ you bdtr

    i don't think the people who give this bad advice care what happens to some 16 yr old that they have never met.that's why these 16 yr olds need to calm down, work hard naturally, and ride out their potential.or they can listen to these people giving fucked up advice and suffer the consequences later

  28. #28
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    We don't advise 16 year olds on cycles. Feel free to read whatever information is on this board and learn through research. I hope you wait and use your knowledge of training and nutrition to make a good base. This thread is closed.

  29. #29
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    I want to add one thing to this.

    JiggaMan9, I know that you say that the kids in your school have used steroids and they seem to be ok. But this board is not filled with high school kids. This board has people that have done research, studied, and used steroids for years. Most of them know more about steroids than medical doctors when it comes to recreational use. Some of the guys on this board are experts when it comes to this stuff, and you can believe that if they tell you that you should avoid it, there is a good reason. They aren't just telling you this because they hate you. They are telling you because they understand steroids and are looking out for your health. If you truly listen and follow their advice (in the diet section, workout section, supplement section, steroid section) and put everything you have learned together, I promise you that you will be the better person in the end. You will have fewer health complications than your friends and you will achieve more in regards to results. If you can't listen to the experts on here and follow their advice on the right way to do it, you don't have what it takes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •